What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 4.50.00 PM.png

How about hosting a BYOB party for irates?

*Bring Your Own Brush- :flipoff2:
I actually e-mailed the guy and he sent me the plans. Besides the really shitty color, the garage door is on the 20' side and I'd really need it on the 30'. I'm sure it could be reconfigured, but that's just more $$ that I don't need to spend. The drawings are also stamped by a PE in VA and I'd have to ask and probably pay the manufacturer to restamp them in NC to keep the county happy.

Yes... IIRC, Peterson's build the Avalanche w/ factory 8-lug rear steer back in the day.
That was a custom Dana 60 Fred put in the rear. And it blew apart on the way home from UA taking out the transfercase and trans.

The GM quadrasteers were all just 10 bolts weren't they?

That was a custom Dana 60 Fred put in the rear. And it blew apart on the way home from UA taking out the transfercase and trans.

The GM quadrasteers were all just 10 bolts weren't they?
I thought they were all SF D60's...

$6k

2rz engine, dual cases, 4link. Rear. Built front axle chromoly axles. 529 gears locker in front and hi pinion also brand new set up rear is just welded. Message or text only. Only trades maybe for a nice daily .

1710547149060.png

snider is an asshole!
That exact pic looks very familiar for some reason. I feel like i've seen that scout pic before.

Top Back Refresh