What's new

Insulting the American people

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/2020_elections_senate_map.html

they outspent everybody widely before the election, it didn't work out for them. even in the runoffs, i'm sure they will outspend again, but they will still fail.

it will be a punt, a couple seats back and forth but there won't be substantial change based on the current voting. if we assume the same turnout in the runoff. if voting turnout is lower, i think that will benefit republicans and dnc will have a difficult time getting those to flip, especially considering they are generally behind now

Yep, the dems got a pretty crappy return on investment. Looks like we've got gridlock, which I am completely happy with.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/senate/2020_elections_senate_map.html

they outspent everybody widely before the election, it didn't work out for them. even in the runoffs, i'm sure they will outspend again, but they will still fail.

it will be a punt, a couple seats back and forth but there won't be substantial change based on the current voting. if we assume the same turnout in the runoff. if voting turnout is lower, i think that will benefit republicans and dnc will have a difficult time getting those to flip, especially considering they are generally behind now

It will be close, Mitch has chosen to hand trillions to the 1% and hold back from helping the middle class during this pandemic. I think the Dem’s will sell the case Mitch is creating gridlock and it’s holding back stimulus that could help those most in need. When you have 20% of all Freddie and Fannie households in foreberance it won’t be a hard sell. So people will be voting for Republican senate “ gridlock “ or a democrat senate “ money to help homeowners “.

Yep, the dems got a pretty crappy return on investment. Looks like we've got gridlock, which I am completely happy with.

i'm as afraid of a red wave as a blue wave :laughing:

no matter what happens with the lawsuits, while i'd rather fight trump for 4 more years, knowing we get a divided congress is a big relief

It will be close, Mitch has chosen to hand trillions to the 1% and hold back from helping the middle class during this pandemic. I think the Dem’s will sell the case Mitch is creating gridlock and it’s holding back stimulus that could help those most in need. When you have 20% of all Freddie and Fannie households in foreberance it won’t be a hard sell. So people will be voting for Republican senate “ gridlock “ or a democrat senate “ money to help homeowners “.

like when mitch tried to get the $500M stimulus passed which was just the direct aid for main street passed and pelosi said "not a chance, $3T or nothing" even though her $3T was no different for mainstreet than mitch's $500M?

:laughing:

but none of that shit will play out in time to effect the runoffs.

like when mitch tried to get the $500M stimulus passed which was just the direct aid for main street passed and pelosi said "not a chance, $3T or nothing" even though her $3T was no different for mainstreet than mitch's $500M?

:laughing:

but none of that shit will play out in time to effect the runoffs.

Moscow Mitches full of pork bill ? Yeah not a chance anyone would have went with that, good thing this discussion is winding down. Now Biden has Pennsylvania............

It should be absolutely illegal to pour money in from other states into congressional races. The fact people like Linsey Graham's challenger got over $100MM in external funding in the SC race (for example) is just plain wrong. Big donors from California and New York have no business trying to peddle influence in other states. It should be criminal.

Good luck, you'll need it. The last time campaign finance reform was tried SCOTUS effectively gutted it.

Moscow Mitches full of pork bill ? Yeah not a chance anyone would have went with that, good thing this discussion is winding down. Now Biden has Pennsylvania............

alrigth, so you think there was more pork in $500M than $3.5T when the direct payments and PPP monies are the same? Neat :laughing:

Got old and sadly gave up on his dream after being sabotaged by his own party too many times.

Ron Paul during the Obama years really showed me that Fox News was an absolute joke. The Glen Beck show tried to act all constitutional and such, then they gave Paul absolutely zero air time during the two presidential races against Obama. Instead they pushed hard for Romney and McCain. Both jokes.

Ron Paul during the Obama years really showed me that Fox News was an absolute joke. The Glen Beck show tried to act all constitutional and such, then they gave Paul absolutely zero air time during the two presidential races against Obama. Instead they pushed hard for Romney and McCain. Both jokes.

It's not news, it's entertainment and rhetoric. That goes for the other networks too.

For a group that has a dim view of the american public's intelligence, it's impressive you guys are all about giving people all the personal freedoms.

so true, just ask anyone in a big city why they Vote D. they have a 50 year history of nothing but failure. or did I miss something?

Top Back Refresh