What's new

I’m stuck in a driveway

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I should’ve stayed home but noooo, I figured I could get out right? Yeah, what’s a little icy road right?

I did good out of my private developments (not a subdivision) and made my way down close to the main hwy were off of. It was very greasy and got a bit spooky on the last leg downhill.

As I was driving down it the truck lost all traction and I got it to the shoulder and stopped. Then I backed up to try and cross over to a gravel driveway that doglegs down to the main hwy. nope, truck got sideways then backwards and I tapped a trash can then got it stopped and backed up into the last driveway down the hill.

Here I set waiting for the temps to warm up for this to melt off some. The hwy is clear but very icy to get down to it on the last leg. Its raining now so maybe it’ll melt some of this off or I’m camping out in my truck today. :laughing::homer:

IMG_2876.jpeg

and we're here! :laughing:

I nearly busted my ass twice walking across the lawn and scraping the windows on the truck. put in 4wd and even at 25mph it was greasy as fuck. i got about a mile or so down the highway and said fuck this and called in. there's an 1/8" of ice on everything here and was still drizzling when i got back to the house

Arrogance.
"I'm better than everybody else, the rules of ice don't apply to me"

You knew better, now you sit.

Just busting your balls., good luck with it.

Whelp, I got out and went to town and filled up fuel and bought couple bags of kitty litter (need some for my shop anyway). It melted enough for me to drive up the hills all the way home. :smokin:

Top Back Refresh