What's new

Im an idiot debating on a terribke finacial choice. Talon 100r

How do you like it? Have you had it our for a ride yet? Even though I bought and like my KRX, I still really think I would have liked a talon = honda reliability.

How do you like it? Have you had it our for a ride yet? Even though I bought and like my KRX, I still really think I would have liked a talon = honda reliability.
Haven't gotten to take it out and actually put it through anything fun yet. Was a used machine that needed some love first. Both rear CVS were dry and popping like a mother fucker. Replaced those with Rhinos.

Fixed some of the worst wiring I've ever seen in my life and I work construction with 80% mexicans....

Cruised it around town a little and I like it way more than the krx and rzrs I've driven. Wife is basically in love with it.

Only complaint I've got so far is of the 10 parts stores and atv shops within an hour of my house absolutely no one has a replacement battery for it. Found a Crack in the battery and ended up having to order one off the web bc not even my local honda dealer had a replacement. Might end up building a tray under the hood or in the back to just use a standard car battery this winter. Oldest kid isn't a fan but now thinks she gets the tj all to herself which I'm not opposed to. Been letting her drive it more and more anyway.

Top Back Refresh