Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Jo Jorgensen (L)

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • Howie Hawkins (G)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
She's the only D I would have gotten behind.

Pete didn't seem too bad. When the republicans only really whined about him being gay and the dems all called him too republican, he sounded like a halfway decent moderate.

what would suck is, if Trump lost because of the wasted votes on Jo.

Mighty presumptuous to assume that all libertarian votes are Trump's property.

The entire libertarian platform is liberal you retard.

No, one half of the platform is liberal. The other half is conservative. That's kind of the point- Rs and Ds each get it half right, while libertarians support social and economic freedom.

Here, let me quote the actual party platform, so you don't have to go research anything:

"Libertarians support people’s rights to defend themselves and to arm themselves. We see it as immoral for government to try to prevent someone from doing so."

"...we think that government forcing people to pay taxes is inherently wrong. Libertarians advocate for voluntary exchange..."

"Libertarians believe that all people have the right to freely offer goods and services on the market and that free-market approaches are the most effective at improving people’s lives."

"
Libertarians believe that healthcare prices would decrease and quality and availability of healthcare would increase if providers were freed from government meddling and control.

I want to know which two retards clicked 'Biden'. :lmao:

Didn't you used to be able to click on the counts to see who voted? Maybe that was the old place...

No, one half of the platform is liberal. The other half is conservative. That's kind of the point- Rs and Ds each get it half right, while libertarians support social and economic freedom.

Here, let me quote the actual party platform, so you don't have to go research anything:

"Libertarians support people’s rights to defend themselves and to arm themselves. We see it as immoral for government to try to prevent someone from doing so."

"...we think that government forcing people to pay taxes is inherently wrong. Libertarians advocate for voluntary exchange..."

"Libertarians believe that all people have the right to freely offer goods and services on the market and that free-market approaches are the most effective at improving people’s lives."

"
Libertarians believe that healthcare prices would decrease and quality and availability of healthcare would increase if providers were freed from government meddling and control.

www.mises.org, everything you wanted to know about libertarianism, been reading it for 6yrs now.

Everything you listed are liberal ideas, not Liberal ideas. The authoritrians co opted that big L liberal term.

"

All of the above is what many here keep preaching that they stand for, but when it comes right down to it they vote differently. I see that as hypocrisy.

www.mises.org, everything you wanted to know about libertarianism, been reading it for 6yrs now.

Everything you listed are liberal ideas, not Liberal ideas. The authoritrians co opted that big L liberal term.

:laughing: The fringe on the Navy flag means my driver's license is capitalized so you're not the boss of me...mumblemumble.

I have no idea what your first post or this one means. Were you originally using the word "liberal" in the archaic "Classical Liberal" sense?

All of the above is what many here keep preaching that they stand for, but when it comes right down to it they vote differently. I see that as hypocrisy.

Nah, just fear. Voting to keep Hillary out. It's completely understandable.

:laughing: The fringe on the Navy flag means my driver's license is capitalized so you're not the boss of me...mumblemumble.

I have no idea what your first post or this one means. Were you originally using the word "liberal" in the archaic "Classical Liberal" sense?

Yup classical liberal sense, not woke dipshit sense like 90% of people use it, and you and geezer corrected me to.:flipoff2:

Last edited:
I'd vote libertarian. Secretly. Mostly because the two party shit needs to stop. I don't agree with all points they are making, but it sounds like minimizing government. There must be a form of liberal libertarian, that would be me.

Fortunately, your opinion about our election means nothing. Get used to it:lmao:

I do it openly.

I rolled to the polling station with a jorgenson sticker on the rear window.

this is in town.
legends.

IMG_20201103_155923471_HDR.jpg

I'll stick my neck out, I did not vote because:
A) the state I'm registered in never sent me a ballot
B) my presidential vote doesn't matter
C) both candidates suck ass
D) I refuse to legitimize an illegitimate government by participating in a feel good gesture of me "having a voice" when the entire system is set up to suppress that voice
E) there is no "none of the above" option, so this is the next best thing
F) if I maintained citizenship in the state I'm registered to vote I probably would have voted no on the progressive tax and any expansion of government or taxes for the area.
:flipoff2:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'd vote libertarian. Secretly. Mostly because the two party shit needs to stop. I don't agree with all points they are making, but it sounds like minimizing government. There must be a form of liberal libertarian, that would be me.

Nobody cares what you think. You don't vote here, so STFU :laughing:

Hearing over 77% of Florida counted and Trump is down by 2 points. I think Florida is the key to victory.

Top Back Refresh