Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

Ebs

`
Member Number
Loc
MI
Irritable4x4 Bulletin Board 2020 Presidential Election Exit Poll

If you have already voted, who did you vote for? Let's see how this place compares.

Irritable4x4 Bulletin Board 2020 Presidential Election Exit Poll

If you have already voted, who did you vote for? Let's see how this place compares.

do you not think the vast majority of people on this site will be voting for trump?

So there was a positon in my area no one was running for. No incumbent, noone. Soil and Water conservation something. So I wrote myself in. But then leaving I realized - what if that position is just a shitshow and there is a reason no one is. Worse if no one else thought to write in their name and I get elected.... this kinda shit will keep you awake during confrence calls.

So there was a positon in my area no one was running for. No incumbent, noone. Soil and Water conservation something. So I wrote myself in. But then leaving I realized - what if that position is just a shitshow and there is a reason no one is. Worse if no one else thought to write in their name and I get elected.... this kinda shit will keep you awake during confrence calls.

That is scary thought, what does it pay?

That is scary thought, what does it pay?

Thats the problem, I have no idea. Don't even remeber what the title was. For all I know it might require cataloging the shit production levels of every sewer pipe and only pay $4k/yr. Oh god what have I done?!?!?!!?!?!?

I'll stick my neck out, I did not vote because:
A) the state I'm registered in never sent me a ballot
B) my presidential vote doesn't matter
C) both candidates suck ass
D) I refuse to legitimize an illegitimate government by participating in a feel good gesture of me "having a voice" when the entire system is set up to suppress that voice
E) there is no "none of the above" option, so this is the next best thing
F) if I maintained citizenship in the state I'm registered to vote I probably would have voted no on the progressive tax and any expansion of government or taxes for the area.
:flipoff2:

I'd vote libertarian. Secretly. Mostly because the two party shit needs to stop. I don't agree with all points they are making, but it sounds like minimizing government. There must be a form of liberal libertarian, that would be me.

Thats the problem, I have no idea. Don't even remeber what the title was. For all I know it might require cataloging the shit production levels of every sewer pipe and only pay $4k/yr. Oh god what have I done?!?!?!!?!?!?

Around here it has to do with ranching and conserving the water

Looks like all 800 people voted up here.

553425234.png

I'd vote libertarian. Secretly. Mostly because the two party shit needs to stop. I don't agree with all points they are making, but it sounds like minimizing government. There must be a form of liberal libertarian, that would be me.

The entire libertarian platform is liberal you retard.

Trump

FWIW I wanted to see Tulsi Gabbard get farther, if it came down to Trump vs Gabbard, America would win, IMO

yes, anti gun Democrat, but she's not a swamp rat

Top Back Refresh