What's new

IBB 30 Days of Giveaways starts June 1!

ETA on a not PayPal way of getting a skull? I wants ta give you my money

There's PayPal problems God damnit.

I paid. Saw red skull cancelled subscription here, red skull went away charge stayed.

Waited, figured I cancelled the subscription too early. Paid again now no red skull.

I don't mind paying at all but don't force me to set up a reoccurring payment with PayPal when the suck dick. :mad3:

Welp, now I have the skull (ps editing using mobile version with an emoji at the end is problemproblematic).

Guess I have to remember to tell PayPal to fuck off later and hope this skull didn't cost $49 vs $20.

PayPal and me suck ass as a team. Def Leppard SUX!!!

I just noticed that member numbers are now visible, so I'm simply posting so I can see what mine is. :fljpoff2:

So you are saying I am winning 30 different prizes or am I limited to only one win for the month?

IN.

IN

Glad to be here. My tech sucks though. :flipoff2:

Edit: Fawk. Now my "title" is ****
You guys fix computer stuff fast.

Yes please. What's the member count so far? I haven't been paying attention.

I sent a message a while ago to find another way/option to get a red skull... Never heard back.

Pay Pal owes me money & still in dispute-

yall cant read for chit:flipoff2:

looks like we've got bbgun on the tuba, will on the claronet , wolfman on the bagpipes and scooter on the spoons :laughing:

edit: ya maybe its me who cant read Will12785 :homer: ill stop posting and fawking up the post count

IN! and i whistle a mean jug :flipoff2:

I play rhythm guitar or bass damnit. Dont try to re-assign my instrument

Top Back Refresh