What's new

I quit drinking

Whoa there buddy. I did cocaine like a normal, responsible adult.

You seem to have some weird fixation on methamphetamines. That might explain your obsession with running. You might want to see about getting some help with that
:flipoff2:
Jeep Cherokee owners just have that ‘this guy might actually do meth’ feeling about them so it’s just me being normal.

Went and watched basketball/formula 1 racing with a bunch of adults and kids at a bar our friend manages. Al these adults responsibly drinking and I didn’t even want to have a NA beer they sell for $8.
From there I went to a 6 year old’s birthday party and within 10 minutes someone points to the coolers and says ‘there is beer in there if you want’ and my thought was ‘fuck. Add WAS right.’

Anyone remember this company? I think they were gone before I was old enough to drink.

20230319_211326.jpg

Went to a wedding yesterday, drank my Dr. Pepper, ate amazing Mexican food and made a beer run for the grandpa because he only drinks coors light then drove home without a worry.
It's an amazing feeling to drive without a worry. I NEVER get tired of that.

I passed a CHP last week and laughed to myself how much they used to make my heart drop. Usually it was because I had a tall can between my legs and 6 more in my stomach

Wife is 65 days, I'm 60 days. Feeling really good. Neither of us miss it at all. Probably a really good thing to do along with the carnivore diet for me.
Not sure we're saving any money as the sparkling water is going down like cold Coors light :lmao:.
Ha! Agreed, my sparkling water budget has increased dramatically. Congratulations on two months.

I was thinking about this thread when I saw a headline about some model hitting 5 months so she went to Vegas.

Good job Wheelin66bronco I like Bubly and drink it probably more than water. Heck, I drink it so much my kids think it is soda.

I just did a hard run workout. Old me would have had a few beers later tonight. Now I think about Jeep stuff and eat my kids candy. Currently rubbing my son’s back to help him fall asleep. Old me would have done two minutes of work then left the bedroom. Just like when he was conceived.

We may have to break down and start shopping at Costco or WinCo for some things like sparkling water. We pay $6/12pack at the local grocery when it's less than that for a 24can flat at the surplus stores. It's almost 2hrs to those stores is the issue.

We may have to break down and start shopping at Costco or WinCo for some things like sparkling water. We pay $6/12pack at the local grocery when it's less than that for a 24can flat at the surplus stores. It's almost 2hrs to those stores is the issue.
those two stores are all I shop at for groceries. I think these were $9 at Costco.
Winco is about $4-5/12 of Le Croix and Bubly is the stupid 8 pack.

Is the nearest Costco still in Salt Lake?

Wheelin66bronco long drive to Costco so the logical idea is to buy more while you’re there. MY advice is to go during the week IF you can. Weekends blow. Everyone sits in the parking lot thinking they’re beating the rush.
local Costco has a few 24 packs of Le Croix flavors, plus a few Waterloo flavors. Too bad they’re limiting me to 2 egg purchases.

ANYWAYS….spelt like shit last night, woke up angry about it, and got to work not hungover which is a win in my book. I’d be pounding beers right now because of how upset work makes me thinking if I’m drunk it will go away. :lmao:

Congratulations to all those who are dry, but ..............

Le Croix? Seriously? I think I would take up drinking Natty Light rather than drink that swill.

Le Croix Lemon, well, there was a Lemon within three miles when we canned this toilet water and put co2 into it, it tastes great (if you like man penis)

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Those of you now gulping down sparkling water - have you considered a Sodastream?

Top Back Refresh