What's new

Hunter biden :tinfoil:

It's looking like not a damn thing will happen to any of them. And I'm afraid trump is going to overplay this card tomorrow night and it's going to make him look unhinged.

I hope I'm wrong

I think you are spot on.

you couldn't connect the dots if your crayons were offered in braille :flipoff2:

I bet you thought that was more clever than it actually is when you wrote it. Then you went back to farting in the bathtub and giggling about it

It's looking like not a damn thing will happen to any of them. And I'm afraid trump is going to overplay this card tomorrow night and it's going to make him look unhinged.

I hope I'm wrong

I'm seeing more and more buzz about Trump and wtf he is doing with the swamp. I think he's already over-played the 'but muh-swamp is agin' me, goshdarnit!'

He is the FUCKING PRESIDENT. He looks like a weak-ass. The Left already thinks he's using the FBI like Nixon did, so USE THE FBI LIKE NIXON DID.

We should be getting info dumps and doxxes of BLM leaders, not some old tired-out cop from Minnesota telling Tucker Carlson that BLM is funded by Susan Rosenberg who killed 2 cops. The President should be fucking her shit up.

etc

Why create a new thread on the same topic????????? I hate bouncing around. :laughing::flipoff2:

How has this guy not ended up in an unmarked grave just outside of Terlingua?

How has this guy not ended up in an unmarked grave just outside of Terlingua?

Because Terlingua is really tough to get to? i mean really, its a damn haul to get there. its an awesome place that time has nearly forgot about, but thats a long long way to drive for anyone.

I could buy that story....

First: Who is retarded enough to keep that much "evidence" on a computer and then "forget" it at a computer repair place?

Second: The Bidens are not stupid people, stuff like this doesn't happen by "mistake" to those kind of people. They have "people" to take care of stuff like that.

:confused:

Have you ever worked at a big ass company with a bunch of trade secrets and see how dumb people are with emails and leaving devices on unattended and losing them? I could easily see this especially with dumbshit politicians who think they are above the law.

2nd why would pelosi ever want to be VP? Her position now has infinately more power than reading curious george to 1st graders and cutting ribbons at some new TIF zone in some no one gives a fuck port city.

I could buy that story....

First: Who is retarded enough to keep that much "evidence" on a computer and then "forget" it at a computer repair place?

Second: The Bidens are not stupid people, stuff like this doesn't happen by "mistake" to those kind of people. They have "people" to take care of stuff like that.

:confused:

apparently the lap top was supeanad last year by the FBI. that gives a pretty good reason to dunk it and drop it off for "repair" indefinitely.

2nd why would pelosi ever want to be VP? Her position now has infinately more power than reading curious george to 1st graders and cutting ribbons at some new TIF zone in some no one gives a fuck port city.

Until she offs Harris.

Then she will reveal that she is really a lizard person and they will enslave us all to mine resources for their home planet.

Pelosi will go with the 25th amendment, Harris will declare Joe mentally unfit for office and the Dems will forcibly remove him. Boom ultra progressive Harris administration with whoever they want as VP. Pelosi has already hinted at this play when they threatened to use it against Trump, she was pretty clear it was only to set a precedent for a future sitting president (Biden)

Was listening to a local talk radio show and this one caller said that the main stream media is trying to keep the hunter biden story under wraps until after the election so that if biden wins they will go full blast on it, have biden step down and harris then becomes president and when she assumes the office she will nominate pelosi as vice president. Dem wet dream happens and covid ends. Then the host asked what if trump wins? they said that the MSM will still hit the biden story and let biden go down as punishment for not winning.

I've herd worse... :stirthepot:

they dont need a story, there are a handful of reasons, plus he knows the clintons pretty well. if he wins he will be out before jan

I don't think there has to be some nefarious plot behind Hunter Biden doing something incredibly stupid.

tenor.gif

Funny how dems are flocking to Harris when she couldn't even muster 3% of the primary vote.

Funny how dems are flocking to Harris when she couldn't even muster 3% of the primary vote.

but are they? Nearly every liberal or Biden supporter I know is mostly voting against Trump and justifying Biden. Saying things like his policies don’t matter it’s how he personally believes and other idiotic liberal thought processes like that...

Must be clown world if RB has started making sense - and he is on several subjects nowadays.
I guess getting off the drugs has helped him out.

Top Back Refresh