What's new

Hunter biden didn't overdose himself

No, because crack is stepped on, so an 8ball is gonna bulk up to WAY more than 3.5g after it's cooked. And you don't inject crack either.

we've got a couple of things going on here...

was it an 8 ball of coke or crack?

the first part of the process is the same whether you smoke or inject, but you can't let it dry out or it'll be tough to get it through the needle.

No, but you can get free food, free phone, free rent and then money to by hair extensions or $500/pr of Jordan's.

Tempting... can I trade my section 8 housing for covering my property taxes? How much crack exactly am I getting, and if you could convert that to productive work around my property please.

n1gWGRx.jpg

No, because crack is stepped on, so an 8ball is gonna bulk up to WAY more than 3.5g after it's cooked. And you don't inject crack either.

Now, I haven't sold drugs in a long time, but an 8 ball is an 8 ball is an 8 ball, it doesn't matter how pure or what product is actually in said 8 ball, it's still 3.5 grams.

If he didn't OD, he will die of Wuhan Flu in the hospital... may or may not be a pillow over his head.

Top Back Refresh