What's new

Hows the weather?

Sunny and warm with a high chance of titties since they opened the beaches and restaurants up, mostly. :smokin:

Typical East Texas Spring. We had a front move through last night with almost 15 minutes of hurricane force winds. NWS says 60 sustained amd 75 gusts. I tried to stay outside the whole time but I almost got hit by a shingle and moved inside. Rain for the next 12 days.

Ya, last night was slightly windy to say the least. :eek:

I'm so over the f'n rain!

Spring in Oklahoma

Screenshot_20200525-182717_Wireless Emergency Alerts.jpg

20200525_182936.jpg

Yesterday we had 28c with a down pour and twisty home reno clouds that tore up a couple of fields but wee needed the rain.
Today 34c 80% humidity and the Mrs decided it was a good day for yard work. That lasted about 20 minutes.

90ºs today. what is this crap?

Fawking raining in the desert today. Hopefully it stops soon so I can get to working on my DD without having to shuffle rigs to get in the garage.

We have a late season "Santa Ana" going. East wind and supposed to hit 97* today. Back down to about 78* by the weekend.

Top of Loveland pass. Accident outside the WB lane of tunnel so they closed the tunnel this morning so I just went over the pass.

I've driven that pass in the middle of August driving a 36' motorhome and towing a pickup on a trailer. Still a bunch of snow on the side of the road.

Did you get a lot of rain?

I was west of it, so maybe got an inch of rain. Pretty much just like any other day.

Not a lot overall but it came in waves, maybe 3" total. We lost power in Jackson for about 18 hours because of some decent gusts.

Top Back Refresh