What's new

Howard Stern, Joe Biden interview

He never impressed me, always trying too hard, like his bullshit didn’t come naturally.

Where as most of us here have to muzzle our thoughts in the GP.

Loser

ac0aca60-fc75-46ad-92a2-f7abe34902b3_text.gif
rogan's show isn't about rogan

One thing i will give him, not sure if still true, He was a good interviewer. on the radio and on his other show. Always did a decent job of that.

Listened to him when I lived in New York 23 years ago, entertaining...
Fuck that guy now.

One thing i will give him, not sure if still true, He was a good interviewer. on the radio and on his other show. Always did a decent job of that.

The live music segments can be pretty decent too, I'll give him that.

Otherwise I was always in the O&A camp. I remember they used to have Donald Trump Jr on the show a few times a year, he was always a fun guest. Too bad those guys imploded themselves before things really started to go sideways.

The live music segments can be pretty decent too, I'll give him that.

Otherwise I was always in the O&A camp. I remember they used to have Donald Trump Jr on the show a few times a year, he was always a fun guest. Too bad those guys imploded themselves before things really started to go sideways.

I remember when they got thrown out of Boston for saying the mayor got hit by a truck and died. Pretty sure it was an April Fools prank that didn't go over so well. :lmao:

O&A was great. Jim Cook from sam adams was always on there as well. Too bad they imploded
I remember when they got thrown out of Boston for saying the mayor got hit by a truck and died. Pretty sure it was an April Fools prank that didn't go over so well. :lmao:

Well...speaking of Anthony :laughing: gets pretty good around the 12:00 mark. All about the Stern/Biden thing.

I really thought these Interview clips were Ai or something, HS sounds like such a bitch.

From shock jock,to sucking cock

Nailed it.....

I listened to him for a LOOONG time, I followed him to XM, I even watched the live feed of him riding the bus from his old station to the xm station.... but in 2015-2016 he flipped the script from entertainer to left wing promoter! He spent that entire election just dogging trump, I had to turn it off. After that I couldn't make it through a single episode of his shit show. I hear snit bits of his current garbage and am glad I dont pay for that shit anymore.

You have to wonder how much people like him and Jimmy Kimmel actually believe the nonsense they spew, or if it's strictly about toeing the establishment line because they've been paid off.

Dude lived in his basement for 3 years because of a freaking cold virus.

He's full on delusional.

And always has been an idiot.

So an idiot interviewing an idiot.

Dude lived in his basement for 3 years because of a freaking cold virus.

He's still mostly doing the show from home, either in the Hamptons or over the winter in Florida. Stern has always been a germophobe, second only to Howie Mandel.

I thought the Biden interview was remote, based on the blurriness around Biden and the backdrop, but Stern claims they were together in the studio.

Searching through presets today heading into work. Stern turned a story about a rescue bunny into Trump being a Nazi.
Serious TDS going on.
Preset removed.

Top Back Refresh