What's new

Howard Stern, Joe Biden interview

I have never understood why he was popular, just like Rogan. When they talk, I am bored. Neither of them has anything to offer.

ac0aca60-fc75-46ad-92a2-f7abe34902b3_text.gif

stern was on 6 days a week at work then he went to Xm and i never heard him again.

Did he put Joe on the sibian?

No such word in the English language. :confused:

Not even Gew Ghul. Where the fuck do these things come from ?

Fuck.. There it is. Nice. Nice word. :beer::beer::beer:

From the inernet

It's sYbian ya cuck :flipoff2:

I was an avid listener from wnbc on through the 92.3 krock days. His wnbc and early days were so bad that they cannot replay them. He has turned into everything he fought against.

sad

You have to wonder how much people like him and Jimmy Kimmel actually believe the nonsense they spew, or if it's strictly about toeing the establishment line because they've been paid off.

You have to wonder how much people like him and Jimmy Kimmel actually believe the nonsense they spew, or if it's strictly about toeing the establishment line because they've been paid off.
Just what fame does if you're not self aware enough to keep it from happening. These people are surrounded by yes men 24/7 who will get them whatever they want, whenever they want it. Real easy to lose your objective grip on reality and what things are like for normal people when you're surrounded by that all the time. Especially if you have a career in it that goes on for decades.

just don't forget that DJT used to spew the same stuff until he found a way to capitolize on the other thing, then he was all that brand...

The game is the game. the only choices are play or don't play but you still get played by it.

just don't forget that DJT used to spew the same stuff until he found a way to capitolize on the other thing, then he was all that brand...

The game is the game. the only choices are play or don't play but you still get played by it.

No idea what you're talking about. Trump has been fairly consistent in his message over the years. He may have flip flopped on some things like abortion or stupidly promoted the jabs, but he can't hold a candle to Stern hiding in his basement from the common cold. Or Kimmel who would be washing windshields without having Trump to attack.

Top Back Refresh