How will Ghislaine Maxwell die before she testifies

How will Ghislaine Maxwell die before she testifies

• Total voters

ThePanzerFuhrer

The Rock Breaker God
Member Number
Loc
Wi
With Ghislaine Maxwell now in custody and ready to talk, I have a feeling her days are numbered. How is she gonna get silenced?

You vote other post up your theory! We will revisit this post in a month or two after she is offed.

My second option would be murdered by guard, who had a family member abused by the Epstein duo.

Last edited:
Slip in the shower, towel falls and clogs the drain, "found" unconscious and unresponsive face down in the resulting pool of water. Strangulation marks on her neck were obviously caused by her thrashing about due to head trauma.

"Found unresponsive, first aid was administered" is a great way to cover up trauma and contaminate the crime scene. Free reign to move the body, do CPR until ribs are broken, touch all objects around the body, etc, etc.

I say she'll live to testify. Not buying the conspiracy stuff.

AevgXrO.jpg

The sonic weapon that the Embassy staff in Cuba was attacked with. Don't actually kill her but scramble her enough to clam up.

With what she probably knows i'm really surprised that she was caught. Unless she knows the rich and powerful would kill her in a heart beat if she was found by them. I think I would have spent my time collecting all the evidence i can... Digitize what I can and have it ready to email to the media upon my death.

With what she probably knows i'm really surprised that she was caught. Unless she knows the rich and powerful would kill her in a heart beat if she was found by them. I think I would have spent my time collecting all the evidence i can... Digitize what I can and have it ready to email to the media upon my death.

She better have a trigger. Surely, that's what she was doing since they made Epstein die.

Not until they find out what she has. Gov let her a stew until they built a case.

So you think Epstein killed himself? :laughing:

With zero actual evidence to the contrary, yes, I do. Your conjecture and fantasies do not constitute evidence. Evidence is something that's admissible in court.

With zero actual evidence to the contrary, yes, I do. Your conjecture and fantasies do not constitute evidence. Evidence is something that's admissible in court.
Tell me about all the evidence that he killed himself...

So the fact the the cameras were down and the guards were all napping at the time of his death warrant no suspicions?

Slip in the shower, towel falls and clogs the drain, "found" unconscious and unresponsive face down in the resulting pool of water. Strangulation marks on her neck were obviously caused by her thrashing about due to head trauma.

I'm going with this one.

Top Back Refresh