What's new

How will Ghislaine Maxwell die before she testifies

How will Ghislaine Maxwell die before she testifies

• Total voters
I asked for evidence. I didn’t ask for an opinion piece.

It shows there's no evidence to back up the wild conspiracy theories. I figured you wouldn't believe it. Go do your own research, as there's a shitload out there.

It shows there's no evidence to back up the wild conspiracy theories. I figured you wouldn't believe it. Go do your own research, as there's a shitload out there.

And I am saying that there is no truly credible, non-circumstantial to support any theories, yet. It hasn’t been released.

Did you know that the story about lemmings running off of cliffs because other lemmings do it is BS?

And I am saying that there is no truly credible, non-circumstantial to support any theories, yet. It hasn’t been released.

Did you know that the story about lemmings running off of cliffs because other lemmings do it is BS?

he's ignored me asking if he knows about the lemmings a couple times, I doubt he will acknowledge you asking either:rolleyes:

Reactions: DMG
She's pretty highly connected in her own regard, comes from big money and all that. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

There's a lot of people out there who are saying that being hung on a doorknob is a symbolic killing that is always discounted as a suicide.

The doorknob hanging is done as a warning to others who are getting too close to outing the pedo gangs and those who displease that crowd.

There have been more than 12 really famous celebrities who have died this way, in addition to Epstein (who didn't kill himself). Maxwell is likely to go out this way also, if not for anything more than a warning to others who speak out that they are next on the list if they don't stay in line.

ing-doorknobs-suicide-celebrities-pedophile-m13618.jpg

There's a lot of conspiracy stuff on this page, but if you can wade through a lot of that stuff, you'll see that these guys all had stuff in common and would seem like people who had definitely messed with the wrong guys.

https://thephoenixenigma.com/the-do...rity-suicides-related-to-pedophilia-cover-up/

__

Who? Off to find out who the F you're all voting on.

Edited. Oh her, definitely suicide by hanging. Just like the rest too close to the pedo ring.

Last edited:
She will claim to be a victim get immunity and sing. OR..... Someone on that list goes to the feds first and gets immunity and sings.,

I thought about this last night some.

I think she will claim to be the first victim, she will plea to the court that she was abused and this was her way of life after living with the monster, sob.
She will plea deal and implement others or take a secret hush deal from the other abusers and get a short sentence for malice.

I voted drug OD though because I think that will be the least surveillance'd way to go.

Snake bite. Bunch of wild ass con ject chur al ists. {gary} your avatar is very disturbing. To me. I am not comfortable with it. This is because I cannot tell if it is a used tampon, a dead gherbil or a red chile relleno. For god's sake do something. :crybaby:

Does anyone know how to pronounce this woman's name?

https://disrn.com/news/ghislaine-max...ch-behind-bars

A lawyer representing the victims of Jeffrey Epstein said he believes Ghislaine Maxwell will die in prison. Maxwell was reported on Friday to have been placed on suicide watch.

Maxwell was arrested on Thursday on six charges of sex trafficking and perjury.

Spencer Kuvin, who represents several of Epstein's victims in Florida, said he believes Maxwell will either take her own life or be silenced by powerful people.
"It may be that she can't handle the fear of what's going to happen to her and takes matters into her own hands or there will be people who are very afraid of what she has to say," Kuvin said.​

He said he believes Maxwell is not "going to get out of jail alive."
"I think she knows way too much information - I just have this gut feeling," he said.​

🔦 Maxwell is alleged to work as a "madam" for Epstein. She is currently being held at Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen, New Hampshire, but will reportedly be transferred to a New York prison.

yeah, New York Prisons worked out well for old Jeffrey.

I'm betting on the Rona myself. Too easy.

Top Back Refresh