What's new

How Old You Is?

How Old You Is?

• Total voters
40, first login that I only lurked with and lost was in 01 I think. Rejoined as JR4X to post in the rubicon forum in 06

49. Will be 50 in May :eek:. Still have the maturity level of 17 though :rolleyes:. I remember starting a thread on PBB, crying about turning 30. Jeez, to go back to that pain-free time....oof.

49. Will be 50 in May :eek:. Still have the maturity level of 17 though :rolleyes:. I remember starting a thread on PBB, crying about turning 30. Jeez, to go back to that pain-free time....oof.

I remember you starting a much more interesting thread in the TP way back. :flipoff2:

I was around to see Apollo 11 take off for the moon: I was sucking on a boob.

Fake news, I was always a black star and not allowed in the TP :p

I *may* be misremembering something about 3, something, something. I don't fucking know anymore. :grinpimp:

I do remember Krusty discovering chaturbate when it was brand new. Chick was doing a line of coke live, and "aired it out like Margaret". We didn't hear from him for 4 days after he said "holy shit!" a few times. PBB almost sent someone to check on him.

:laughing:

I *may* be misremembering something about 3, something, something. I don't fucking know anymore. :grinpimp:

I do remember Krusty discovering chaturbate when it was brand new. Chick was doing a line of coke live, and "aired it out like Margaret". We didn't hear from him for 4 days after he said "holy shit!" a few times. PBB almost sent someone to check on him.

:laughing:

:lmao:

I think I joined the old site in 2002 or 2003.

Memorial Day weekend 2003 was when I put the Skyjacker 6" lift on my 85 Bronco and the real fun began with my four wheeling adventure, LOL.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh