What's new

how much should I expect to pay....

perfect

I certainly haven't ever heard a bad word about the Arminininus Titan Tiger in .38 special with a two foot barrel, have you?
Sheit, I haven't heard any word at all about the Armenian titty twister in 38 special, so at least they aren't notoriously bad or anything. People hear about a jiminez 25 and they know it's bad, at least these still have the mystery around them :laughing:

Sheit, I haven't heard any word at all about the Armenian titty twister in 38 special, so at least they aren't notoriously bad or anything. People hear about a jiminez 25 and they know it's bad, at least these still have the mystery around them :laughing:
thatsthejoke.jpg

Doesn't matter what anyone here thinks, you're not going to do shit anyways.

MA cuck.
Fuck off fed. Nobody who plans on doing shit is dumb enough to tell you. Nobody who plans on doing shit is going to be intentionally getting in shootouts with professionals.

I just want a cheap POS carry gun to carry.

Last edited:
I’ve got maybe 600 Rds through my Taurus 357. It’s been superb. Accurate, comfortable, good trigger feel. It doesn’t have the heft of my Ruger Alaskan, but the quality isn’t way off or anything. I’m sure it’s like most cheap things and quality control isn’t perfect. Maybe buy one from a gun range so you can try it out pre purchase?

Mine is a titanium gun, so it was closer to $600, if memory serves. Who knows if they were running their stuff better since it was a more upmarket model. As always, though, don’t just believe stuff from people that speak in absolutes.

Fuck off fed. Nobody who plans on doing shit is dumb enough to tell you. Nobody who plans on doing shit is going to be intentionally getting in shootouts with professionals.

I just want a cheap POS carry gun to carry.
Now I'm a fed? :laughing: Didn't know that, and WTF are you blathering on about now?

Careful you don't shoot yourself in the twat with said POS carry gun.

I’ve got maybe 600 Rds through my Taurus 357. It’s been superb. Accurate, comfortable, good trigger feel. It doesn’t have the heft of my Ruger Alaskan, but the quality isn’t way off or anything. I’m sure it’s like most cheap things and quality control isn’t perfect. Maybe buy one from a gun range so you can try it out pre purchase?

Mine is a titanium gun, so it was closer to $600, if memory serves. Who knows if they were running their stuff better since it was a more upmarket model. As always, though, don’t just believe stuff from people that speak in absolutes.

I have owned and shot a python and a king cobra in the past, and currently own a few older s/w 645.

My carry gun for 15 yrs was a Taurus ultralight titanium, with factory ported barrel. .38 5 shot...
It was not rated for plus p rounds but guess what..

I shot it at least 2x a year, for 15yrs 30 rds each time with plus p rounds :homer:

Plus a couple or other shoots of at least 50 rds, and let friends shoot it etc.

Always went bang:laughing:

Top Back Refresh