What's new

How long until JoeW signs up and starts posting?

I did spell out ****y. Don't ask me why it snowflakes it.

edit. And it did it again. Wtfe and then blow me.

Never had an issue with Joe (or Gary for that matter) and if he migrates over here its not going to bother me in the least. Everybody seems to have there place in our little community.

Never had an issue with Joe (or Gary for that matter) and if he migrates over here its not going to bother me in the least. Everybody seems to have there place in our little community.

I agree with you. Hes just seeming very adamant to stay on pbb. I like gary too. I have wheeled with him and known him a long time. We dont see eye to eye on everything, but that diesnt mean I don't like him. People nowadays seem to think that just because you dont have everything completely in common with someone, you have to hate them, and that is completely false.

I dont hate Joe either. I like the guy, I just find it kinda sad he is holding on so tightly to pbb as it swirls the toilet bowl.

We have been over this. Some words are censored.. hence the reason I spelled it Kunty.

are you fucking kidding me?

LOL.

Why are you so hard upnagainst Joe?
​​​​​ I mean he hates my guts but even Im ok with him

p.s. I remember you being way more chill back in the day, and yes that is was before VS. Now yoy remind me of me 15 years ago. Just sayin :flipoff2:

are you fucking kidding me?

LOL.

Why are you so hard upnagainst Joe?
​​​​​ I mean he hates my guts but even Im ok with him

p.s. I remember you being way more chill back in the day, and yes that is was before VS. Now yoy remind me of me 15 years ago. Just sayin :flipoff2:

I have no issues with Joe. Read man. Hes a cool guy. Hes being a bit of a douche trying to hold onto the pbb as it circles the drain. I wish he would come over here, bit I cant hold his hand and force him to.

Joe has a pompous arrogance about him that grates on some people. Less abrasive than Gary, but close.

I have met gary twice and different events, and he is not nearly the know it all douchebag he comes across on the BB's.

I can only imagine that Joe is the same.

I have no issues with Joe. Read man. Hes a cool guy. Hes being a bit of a douche trying to hold onto the pbb as it circles the drain. I wish he would come over here, bit I cant hold his hand and force him to.

So holding on to a board hes spent part of his life on for longer than 12 hours makes him a douchebag? You guys are harsh.

joes a good guy...dont really understand why he annoys the shit out of yall so much...if we all thought alike this shit would get boring real fast...thats why screwy was awesome for instance...he did a little bit of trolling but he tipped the scales the other way a bit.

He also makes a delicious IPA

Not a fan of snobs of any iteration that take every opportunity to tell everyone how much your choice sucks and you are inferior if you don't like the same. I don't care if it is beer, guns, coffee, cars, tires, whatever. We all like what we like and that is okay.

So holding on to a board hes spent part of his life on for longer than 12 hours makes him a douchebag? You guys are harsh.

I guess that makes me harsh.. sure. To me, pbb was not the same pbb when vs took over. It wasnt the pbb I knew and loved, so it was easy to walk away.

Not a fan of snobs of any iteration that take every opportunity to tell everyone how much your choice sucks and you are inferior if you don't like the same. I don't care if it is beer, guns, coffee, cars, tires, whatever. We all like what we like and that is okay.

100% accurate. He is very much a beer snob, but if someone else enjoyed a coors light, he was automatically superior because he brewed his own and drank craft beer...

He changed.

Way back in the day his original username was Mitsuzu, some of you will recall that. He posted routinely alongside a relatively small pbb group. Every thing I read, every thread he participated in, I thought hey... this guy aligns pretty well with my logic.

Then the name change garbage, followed by the now vertical scope owned email hack... the new and improved Joe_W chimed in just as often if not more so.

No big deal, he's still Mitsuzu.

Fast forward a couple more years and something about his writing style became tiring, for me. It went from unbiased opinions, cleverly thought out one-liners, to a bunch of this...

Funny, this thread is so full of blah blah blah...

I find it odd that everyone in this thread blah blah...

How ironic is it that you posted in this thread when blah...

What's comical is you think I'm swinging from your sac when it's you swinging from mine... blah fkg blah.

So that's when he changed for the twat he now is in my eyes. Every thread became his bastion for the same ol diatribe of the reminders that the old Joe replaced the even older Mitsuzu.

Last edited:
He changed.

Way back in the day his original username was Mitsuzu, some of you will recall that. He posted routinely alongside a relatively small pbb group. Every thing I read, every thread he participated in, I thought hey... this guy aligns pretty well with my logic.

Then the name change garbage, followed by the now vertical scope owned email hack... the new and improved Joe_W chimed in just as often if not more so.

No big deal, he's still Mitsuzu.

Fast forward a couple more years and something about his writing style became tiring, for me. It went from unbiased opinions, cleverly thought out one-liners, to a bunch of this...

Funny, this thread is so full of blah blah blah...

I find it odd that everyone in this thread blah blah...

How ironic is it that you posted in this thread when blah...

What's comical is you think I'm swinging from your sac when it's you swinging from mine... blah fkg blah.

So that's when he changed for the twat he now is in my eyes. Every thread became his bastion for the same ol diatribe of the reminders that the old Joe replaced the even older Mitsuzu.

Now that you bring it up, I do remember the old days of Mitsuzu and miss them.

I think he pretends like he doesnt care, but down deep, he will miss the forum interaction too much.

Give up the opportunity to take cheap shots at low-hanging moral fruit in order to salve whatever grievous sin he's committed in his life? Or sins? Nahhh, he can't give that up.

Old JeW will be back.

Joe will not be remembered as well!!!!

8AC250FF-A872-4575-8B68-DD9517CC526F.jpeg

We always do Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, IHOP, Huddle House and used to do a Shoney's breakfeast, but they closed. I would take our office staff to the Shoney's breakfeast bar once a week before work.... back in the day

100% accurate. He is very much a beer snob, but if someone else enjoyed a coors light, he was automatically superior because he brewed his own and drank craft beer...

Condescension is the word that comes to mind,for almost everything that he talked about.

FWIW Joe is still an awesome, badass, happy person in real life.

I believe that.

He plays the up and coming cranky role fairly well in the last couple yrs. Just saying, if he's all that, why did he decide to ghost us? Mm hmm?

:laughing:

FWIW Joe is still an awesome, badass, happy person in real life.

As he squeezes your butt as he hugs you :flipoff2:

I don’t mind joe but he is very much full of himself, but hell, everyone has their own click.

Top Back Refresh