What's new

How long until JoeW signs up and starts posting?

Joe and Gary never really bugged me, a break from the same old arrogant posters that bitch about any opinion that isnt the same as theirs...I probably bug some of you because I don't fall into the psuedo conservative attitude...Oh, I have a different screen name on Pirate4x4...

That's fair. For me, I lived the off road life for a good portion of my life. My hobby, profession, friends, vacations, everything I did was centered around rock crawling from around 2002 to roughly 2015. It all out consumed every aspect of my world. I finally just burnt out. In the beginning I didn't care about Chit Chat. But slowly I started spending less time in Tech and more time escaping the off road scene. When the JK hit the market, being a shop owner changed. By 2014 I was sick of the customers I had to deal with. I flat out got pissed at the way the sport had evolved. I got sick of the consumerism and the comercial effect big companies trying to become national suppliers had ruined what I loved about the tight nit group of outside the box thinkers who were willing to risk a yard sale to conquer the mountain. Dudes who had a IDGAF attitude and were willing to build something for science.

Now I just come visit my sideshow to escape reality and talk through random things I have floating around in my head. I mindlessly work all day building stuff which comes very easy to me. In the background I educate myself with audio books, lectures, podcasts and with that information I try to make as much money off speculations and investments while I thinker around with my projects as I can.

I'm done with this debt based ponzi scheme where you work 50% of the time for taxes and 50% of the time for debt repayments. I'm done working for people who pay me with their credit card instead of real money. I'm done helping people look cool or show off their tiny penis. I'm sick of bolt on parts made by industry "leaders" in overseas manufacturing plants. I'm sick of the way this sport has turned into a fight with government agencies for use of public land. I'm sick of private parks who try to put in luxury amenities to increase revenue to maintain a store front that just marks up cheap China junk with their logo on it. I'm sick of Jeep clubs who raise money for charity just to get a pat on the back and maintain tax exempt status. I'm sick of going out in the woods just to be bombarded with fuck sticks about their problems and projects and "what would XYZ cost" etc. I'm sick of the whole fucking thing. I miss when there were 5 of us who wheeled every weekend and didn'thave shot nose kids and uppity wives. I'm to a point where I just don't care about my rig, about cool build threads or what people are doing in their garages anymore. Everything I loved about this sport is watered down or taken to the furthest extreme. I miss the good ol' days and absolutely despise the vast majority of what's happening in the sport today.

didn't mean for that to turn into a rant but there it is.

/rant

There are at least 50 "I"'s in that post people. And that's how you tell someone is self absorbed.

joes a good guy...dont really understand why he annoys the shit out of yall so much...if we all thought alike this shit would get boring real fast...thats why screwy was awesome for instance...he did a little bit of trolling but he tipped the scales the other way a bit.

He also makes a delicious IPA

A_G said:
joes a good guy...dont really understand why he annoys the shit out of yall so much...if we all thought alike this shit would get boring real fast...thats why screwy was awesome for instance...he did a little bit of trolling but he tipped the scales the other way a bit.

I take issue with this part the most. There is not, has not, and will never be a good indian piss ale

:flipoff2:

I take issue with this part the most. There is not, has not, and will never be a good indian piss ale

He brought two pony kegs to Cary's we finished his honey IPA first and it was pretty fucking good. that is what may have lead 45acp to having a talk with a horse..alone.:eek::stirthepot:

Dick move, but someone register his name. :laughing:

Joe and Gary never really bugged me, a break from the same old arrogant posters that bitch about any opinion that isnt the same as theirs...I probably bug some of you because I don't fall into the psuedo conservative attitude...Oh, I have a different screen name on Pirate4x4...

well shit, do we need a "what was your old username" thread? :flipoff2: pictures and writing style are easier to remember than names anyways :rasta:

I like JoeW’s posts. He doesn’t follow the “piss in your corn flakes” model but gets his point across.

well shit, do we need a "what was your old username" thread? :flipoff2: pictures and writing style are easier to remember than names anyways :rasta:

well, yeah. My memory sucks as it is, so I can use all the help I can get.

My memory is so bad, when my wife is feeling frisky she wake me up in the middle of the night and whisper some name (other than hers) in my ear

ah fuck him.

i grew up playing a card game where there was a suit that was trump throughout the hand. My grandfather would always say "If you hold that big trump card until the end, all you'll catch is flies".

JoeW has what he thinks is a big trump card in the form of self-righteousness, smugness, and moral superiority. He quickly losing anyone to play that trump card on, and as he holds it until the end, all he'll catch is flies.

Couldnt happen to a more fitting candidate not named Gary.

Well, Joe could always sign up with several user names over there and post under each one. Kinda like that movie with the soccer ball named Wilson stranded on an island :lmao:

He doesn't bother me at all. I actually like the guy. I just find it hillarious he is going down with the pbb ship, and he is not even close to being the captain.

He doesn't bother me at all. I actually like the guy. I just find it hillarious he is going down with the pbb ship, and he is not even close to being the captain.

I hope he comes over. His bullshit is usually entertaining and/or original.
Haven't stalked him over there lately, but he was kunty* a few days back.

*because word filter

I hope he comes over. His bullshit is usually entertaining and/or original.
Haven't stalked him over there lately, but he was kunty* a few days back.

*because word filter

He's still being kunty.. I get the vibe he thinks he is single handedly going to keep GCC alive on pbb.

This how I imagine JoeW in real life after reading this.

Dressed in jorts in a Denny's for senior discount talking to his blue hair waitress.

"I'm JoeW on pirate4x4. Oh you haven't heard of it? I'm a really big deal, I run the place most of the time. I guess you could say I'm famous, but I don't sign autographs when I'm out for dinner. I can swing by here on my way to bingo tommorow and drop off an autographed picture if you like."

That's fair. For me, I lived the off road life for a good portion of my life. My hobby, profession, friends, vacations, everything I did was centered around rock crawling from around 2002 to roughly 2015. It all out consumed every aspect of my world. I finally just burnt out. In the beginning I didn't care about Chit Chat. But slowly I started spending less time in Tech and more time escaping the off road scene. When the JK hit the market, being a shop owner changed. By 2014 I was sick of the customers I had to deal with. I flat out got pissed at the way the sport had evolved. I got sick of the consumerism and the comercial effect big companies trying to become national suppliers had ruined what I loved about the tight nit group of outside the box thinkers who were willing to risk a yard sale to conquer the mountain. Dudes who had a IDGAF attitude and were willing to build something for science.

Now I just come visit my sideshow to escape reality and talk through random things I have floating around in my head. I mindlessly work all day building stuff which comes very easy to me. In the background I educate myself with audio books, lectures, podcasts and with that information I try to make as much money off speculations and investments while I thinker around with my projects as I can.

I'm done with this debt based ponzi scheme where you work 50% of the time for taxes and 50% of the time for debt repayments. I'm done working for people who pay me with their credit card instead of real money. I'm done helping people look cool or show off their tiny penis. I'm sick of bolt on parts made by industry "leaders" in overseas manufacturing plants. I'm sick of the way this sport has turned into a fight with government agencies for use of public land. I'm sick of private parks who try to put in luxury amenities to increase revenue to maintain a store front that just marks up cheap China junk with their logo on it. I'm sick of Jeep clubs who raise money for charity just to get a pat on the back and maintain tax exempt status. I'm sick of going out in the woods just to be bombarded with fuck sticks about their problems and projects and "what would XYZ cost" etc. I'm sick of the whole fucking thing. I miss when there were 5 of us who wheeled every weekend and didn'thave shot nose kids and uppity wives. I'm to a point where I just don't care about my rig, about cool build threads or what people are doing in their garages anymore. Everything I loved about this sport is watered down or taken to the furthest extreme. I miss the good ol' days and absolutely despise the vast majority of what's happening in the sport today.

/rant

Jesus, you're self absorbed. Not that we didn't know that but you might as well have bought a billboard and saved yourself the time of having to type all that shit out.

/rant

you should probably smoke a joint or something :laughing::flipoff2: i quit wheelin on weekends a decade ago, nothing better than having the trail to yourself without a bunch of drunk retards annoying you or clogging the trail with their broke shit. clubs are for dorks :flipoff2:

I've never been to Denny's and there is one about 3/4 away. Is it worth it?

honestly? yes.

why? because it is the cheapest breakfast and unlimited coffee at any hour of the day anywhere, and it is digestible.

it doesn't have the cult following of waffle house, so less people get killed at denny's

/rant

personally I kinda liked what I read.. can't identify with all of it.. but some of it, he is speaking to the Choir..

The only one that's being ****y is you,, jackoff.

When you type ******y God kbows what you mean & he’s disapointed in the fact that you think he doesn’t. So man up and post it instead of hiding behind an astrick or don’t say it at all.

Top Back Refresh