What's new

How long did you wait?

Rooney77

Bearded lady
Member Number
Loc
TX
For those that have been neutered, how long did you wait before you jumped back in the naynay?

For those that have been neutered, how long did you wait before you jumped back in the naynay?

Waited till I got 2 clear samples. About 4 weeks I think? Gotta jack it a few times to clear the pipes but you might need to give it a week or so to heal :homer:

Fair Warning~ Do not ride in elevators at the projects, the wimmen will cut your balls off just look at you & pawn them for dope or something.

Don't be that diversity of homo sapiens species-

I made the mistake of going to a small car show 3 days after I had mine done and walked around some because I wasnt feeling that bad. Man was I in pain the next couple of days

Before having sex? a week or two.

Gave my sample for testing at 8 weeks. once I got the negative result the wife went off her pills.

I waited about a week before having a wank. I then waited for two clear samples before going balls deep in the cream pie.

Took me a week or so to feel "normal"...another two months to "show clear"....bags of frozen peas were my new best friend the first week :flipoff2:

I got mine done 2 Fridays ago.

I've been mostly ready for a couple days now. But I'm positive that anything vigorous enough to cause slapping would be painful still.

I've been asking for favors or for her to do the work:laughing:

A few weeks before diddling myself, about a month before pound town (gently), and had to ejaculate 30 times before I went in and gave a sample. I had a lot of soreness for a few months but eventually tapered off completely. Worth it for stress-free creampies. The smell of the burning flesh and seeing the smoke rising from the tubes was the weirdest part. The surgery itself didn't hurt at all though, minus the initial numbing shot

Last edited:
Can't remember, mine was pretty sore for at least 6 weeks. The doc didn't numb the second nut before he clamped it:eek: That was a wakeup call... now any little hit to dong area, and i want to cry. It's been 6 years. Still better than sweating it out for a couple weeks after an unexpected deposit.

I got it done Friday but wasn't sure when I could get some action again.

I know I gotta hit 20 nuts busted before I'm potentially free and clear but I'm anxious to start working my way to that goal.

:grinpimp:

Had it done on a Friday, banged on Saturday, went for a motorcycle ride Sunday. The bike ride was a bad idea. Had some real discomfort for a while after that.
Gave a sample after 10 releases- all clear.

Had it done on a Friday, banged on Saturday, went for a motorcycle ride Sunday. The bike ride was a bad idea. Had some real discomfort for a while after that.
Gave a sample after 10 releases- all clear.

That will forever be known as... "klorking it"

I made the mistake of going to a small car show 3 days after I had mine done and walked around some because I wasnt feeling that bad. Man was I in pain the next couple of days

wife is pushing me to get the snip. im less than thrilled about it. our second one is 11 months old, and apparently he'll be our last. i kinda want more but then i kinda dont. The nut cut seems pretty permanent.

I had it done 20+ years ago, so the memory is a little foggy. I do not recall having any complications. Had it done friday morning and was back to work in the brown bus on monday. I think it was 20 ejacs then I could get tested. No side effects, no lingering pain, all clear on first test. In the top ten for best things I've ever done. ymmmv

The doc was a quasi friend and asked me if I was SURE we were done, to which I said "no doubt". He said he could take a little extra out to be sure they don't grow back together. Told him to take it all out for all I care. Then he told me the "whoops" story. Feet in the stirrups whoops story. :laughing:

random question: do you have to shave or do they shave you?

For those that have been neutered
captian pedantic reporting in

I'd be shocked if anyone on here actually went that far into body modding... Very much a "you do you but I can't avoid thinking less of you for it" topic.

wife is pushing me to get the snip. im less than thrilled about it. our second one is 11 months old, and apparently he'll be our last. i kinda want more but then i kinda dont. The nut cut seems pretty permanent.

It is reversible, hell sometimes they even reconnect by themselves which is why you need to make sure you're firing blanks rather than just assuming you're good.

Been awhile but I believe it was 6 weeks before I got a couple of tests showing my bullets turned to blanks.

😂😂 you wont worry about that after they tape your dick to your belly😂😂

That's when you know shits about to happen.

They didn't shave me but others who've had it done did get shaved.

Top Back Refresh