What's new

House Gun

Understand completely. My 6ARC brass comes out so dirty, I clean it before anneal and sizing. It's better now that I have the riflespeed gas block, but it's still pretty damn dirty, and some of that is the powder, LeverRevolution.

I have one of those for this gun I haven't installed yet. Can you dial it down far enough that it'll still cycle but not puke everything into the receiver? I've juggled the buffer weights and spring rates to work for subsonics and supersonics, suppressed and unsuppressed, so it's kind of a compromise the way it is.

I have one of those for this gun I haven't installed yet. Can you dial it down far enough that it'll still cycle but not puke everything into the receiver? I've juggled the buffer weights and spring rates to work for subsonics and supersonics, suppressed and unsuppressed, so it's kind of a compromise the way it is.
It helps but doesn't eliminate it. Wind helps more. :laughing:

Does that pile of shit just choke the gas off or does it bleed the excess gas off like the superlative arms gas block?

Does that pile of shit just choke the gas off or does it bleed the excess gas off like the superlative arms gas block?

I have both, the Riflespeed works better IMO. Its going on a new trued BCM thermo retrofit to my 20" DMR'ish build.

Top Back Refresh