What's new

HOBO COOKING aka EATING ON A HERMIT'S BUDGET

I always called it the Old Food Store.

I made father and boyfriend chili dogs for dinner.
Fimages%2F02ad0eaebd76aafb2475965583802931%2Ftenor.gif

Drink half the water throw it in the microwave. Add the potato flakes. Add some bacon, butter bacon grease salt whatever I’m willing to believe that’s not that terrible. But potatoes are still cheap even though your a rice guy.

IMG_4489.jpeg

Drink half the water throw it in the microwave. Add the potato flakes. Add some bacon, butter bacon grease salt whatever I’m willing to believe that’s not that terrible. But potatoes are still cheap even though your a rice guy.

IMG_4489.jpeg
At least use an old cool whip bowl or spaghetti stained tupperware to cook that shit!

Aint "nathans" the east coast go to on the boardwalk?

I Been gone that long:flipoff2:
They need to take my name off those overpriced shit hotdogs. They aren't worthy of it. Tastes like dog's treats.

IMG_4489.jpeg
Saw that on FB.:laughing:

I eat those.

I buy frozen veggies.
I nuke a portion/mix in with said instant mashed potatoes/meal.

Just a very tall sided pan with a lid. Use it on the stove or in the oven. Pan,Pot,Dutch Oven whatever you wanna call it:laughing: Its about the only thing I cook on anymore

Just a very tall sided pan with a lid. Use it on the stove or in the oven. Pan,Pot,Dutch Oven whatever you wanna call it:laughing: Its about the only thing I cook on anymore
That's a very cool pan. We do not have one of those here. Two dutch ovens but one is a very old family heirloom so it's not to be used.

Top Back Refresh