What's new

Herman Cain rip

He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it. Unfortunately for him that bed is dirt.

4HkLktc.jpg
mvHjUuZ.jpg

when those decisions are obviously risky, yes.

we laugh at people that grab power lines and get cooked on this site, because they were dumb.

being a 74 year old cancer survivor traveling around the country during all of this shit was also dumb.

see the correlation here?

All decisions have some risk as all decisions carry the option of failure.
The assessment of risk is up to the decision maker.

Using your logic, we should have no sympathy for anyone killed in vehicular racing accidents, as they made a decision that was obviously risky, right?

not telling you that you should have sympathy, as that is a personal choice and up to you. But your logic behind having no sympathy is quite faulty and appears to be motivated by emotions.

Using your logic, we should have no sympathy for anyone killed in vehicular racing accidents, as they made a decision that was obviously risky, right?

I'd say it's more like racing a motorcycle without a helmet on.

His odds of dying from what he died from are significantly higher at his age. I don't buy into all the mask bullshit and def think they're pushing this thing way over the top, but if I was in my mid 70's with a compromised immune system I also wouldn't be going around shaking people's hands and putting myself around large crowds either.

if you strap into a race car you know the risks.

It's dangerous. People die.

Old people die of the rona.
Old people with previous serious health complications definitely die of the rona.
traveling around the country for politics while ignoring those facts is not a smart decision, and he died because of it.

If the politics was worth it to him then great, "died doing what he loved" or some shit.

but I don't really give two fucks
Click image for larger version  Name:	208.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	87404

edit:
You know what I said to my 65 year old dad when he told me that he and my mother with RA were going to a fucking car meet2 months ago?

"That's dumb, but go ahead."

He was of the "It's all bullshit" variety, until a person in his church died from it.
now he's all "I wear a mask"

because it's real, and it kills people. Simple things like avoiding people make your risks go down, substantially.
Traveling the country and meeting people make your risks go up, substantially.

I'm not celebrating his death, but I really don't give two fucks either. his own decisions led to his own demise, and he was free to choose, which is all we can ask for.

Last edited:
So, did he die from covid, or did he die from an underlying health issue, but tested positive for covid, so he automatically died from covid?
I know all the media outlets are saying he died from Covid, but who wants to bet there was an underlying health issue?

So, did he die from covid, or did he die from an underlying health issue, but tested positive for covid, so he automatically died from covid?
I know all the media outlets are saying he died from Covid, but who wants to bet there was an underlying health issue?

doesn't need a positive test to be listed as a covid death, just a reasonable belief

Looks like it was actually from COVID. He'd been in the hospital for 4 weeks with it.

And how exactly does Covid kill?

I had it back in March with what I consider to be pretty mild symptoms. However I still can’t breathe well. I pant like a dog now walking down the street or going up stairs. Your lungs just don’t work as well, it’s like breathing through a drinking straw. I can see how people with preexisting conditions can really get fucked up with this. Cain should have known better.

It doesn't, which is why you hear 'covid related'. It's kind of like AIDS. AIDS doesn't directly kill you, but it does compromise your immune system to the point that stuff that you'd normally survive ends up killing you. Typically fungal infection in the lungs that your body isn't capable of preventing anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're definitely stretching what is and isn't covid related to inflate the numbers. But, Cain spent 4 weeks in the hospital with covid, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark that he died from coughing his lungs apart, fluid in them, ect and not one of these cases where he just happened to have it and died from something he was going to die from anyway.

It doesn't, which is why you hear 'covid related'. It's kind of like AIDS. AIDS doesn't directly kill you, but it does compromise your immune system to the point that stuff that you'd normally survive ends up killing you. Typically fungal infection in the lungs that your body isn't capable of preventing anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're definitely stretching what is and isn't covid related to inflate the numbers. But, Cain spent 4 weeks in the hospital with covid, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark that he died from coughing his lungs apart, fluid in them, ect and not one of these cases where he just happened to have it and died from something he was going to die from anyway.

, Cancer mostly does not kill directly.. secondary tumors form and can be more deadly than the main tumor. Or it causes pneumonia or blood infections etc. I tend to believe the RN's I deal with on a regular basis..the nurses deal directly with patients ...They tell me ,some with 30 years experience, they have never seen any flu or other virus like the Corona. They say it causes all sorts of problems making it very difficult to treat. They say quite a few die who had no preexisting conditions. I would believe them rather than politicians or internet ramblings.
. The best part is, we have the freedom to believe what we want

I had the privilege of going to one of his speaking events about 12 years ago. He was a great speaker and extremely intelligent. Not everyone who is smart can speak in front of a crowd of 200 and take Q&A after for 30 mins. He put Bill Clinton in his place like a boss.

https://youtu.be/-WP5dYfBBzU

Believe anything else and you are refusing to see what is really going on..

I work with 3000 plus people in the middle of the metroplex. 7 days a week 24 hrs a day. Not one mother fawker dead. Yea it's getting blown out of proportion. The world population is only up 47,000,000 this year. Fawkin sheep

Top Back Refresh