What's new

Here's what I did about the BLM riots, political unrest, Marxist takeover -

if evernoob is the defender of all things right, the right is just as empty as the left. I think he'd be better off if he just comes on here and talks about stuff and doesn't do anything... well, clean his garage.

I am not, and absolutely no one here that has read 4/5 of my posts thinks I am.

You're saying that Christianity is evolving into something. If you are Christian today, you are certainly not the Christian of yesteryear. This does not imply that Christianity is wrong in any way, but the interpretation of religion has certainly evolved.

While what you said might be true, it doesn't mean it holds true. God's word has never changed. People simply make excuses to do things they shouldn't do, because they like them, it makes them feel good, whatever. It doesn't make them right by God. So, by definition the Christians you're referring to today, are really just condemned sinners, because they constantly go against God, and constantly justify it.

if evernoob is the defender of all things right, the right is just as empty as the left. I think he'd be better off if he just comes on here and talks about stuff and doesn't do anything... well, clean his garage.

Glad to see you aboard irate! :smokin:

Top Back Refresh