What's new

Here's what I did about the BLM riots, political unrest, Marxist takeover -

everboob does have a point in that as long as we take this above stance, as appealing as it is, the downward spiral of this country will not change course. I guess the question is if it all a lost cause. He did bring up a good point in a previous thread that while our voices of reason might be marginalized and silenced through cries of racism, our purchasing power and our work cannot be silenced nor be ignored when organized movements are enacted. Gotta give credit, the dumbass is making a bit of sense and is simply putting into words what many people have been thinking.

Evernoob is right about a lot.

Although i appreciate what the OP did, we are far too gone for that to be effective. The point being, these people believe they are on the morally good side of the societal fissure. Whats to shame if they are proud of what they are doing? Who would shame them when corporate america, majority government and large swaths of the population support them? I mean, we are so far gone that just by posting "all lives matter" on your FB page will cause you to be fired from your job! Not even just your job either, your wife will get fired too!

No....We are too far down the rabbit hole at this point. Too many good people have stayed silent for too long. Too many people just want things to go back to normal. I see it going one of two ways:

#1 We basically relive our own Chinese cultural revolution, the radicals take over the government and force their own race-based communism on our country as all the "principled conservatives" sit idled by hoping to make it to retirement before the gulag.

#2 Armed Insurrection.

I believe you're right. These people are crying over injustices, all the while they're destroying and trampling other Americans' rights, because like you said they're superior in this fight. No one can tell them otherwise. When we see groups of individuals claiming to be against something, while doing the exact same thing, that's when it's abundantly apparent they'll only listen to one response. Or maybe they want to incite a harsh response so they can say, "See, look at how barbaric they are!"

1. Here is what I did NOT do:
    1. Buy Ammunition
    2. Buy a Gun
    3. Buy pepper spray
    I didn't do those things because they're fucking worthless, and I am a Man with a Man's brain.

1. please note that all that shit that you did do can easily go away if you don’t have the shit that you didn’t do

please note that all that shit that you did do can easily go away if you don’t have the shit that you didn’t do

He’s a man though. He doesn’t need a gun when 300 people show up to burn his house down. :lmao:

He’s a man though. He doesn’t need a gun when 300 people show up to burn his house down. :lmao:

Or when 300 dollars shows up missing from his wallet as some stranger is taking a shit in his sunroof. :laughing:

I binge watched all the Friday movies in a row to better understand the plight of the American black person. That was my contribution.

So you're ok with felons who used a firearm in a criminal manner , perhaps to shoot someone, to legally possess a firearm?

When the 2A was written, the founders were well aware of poor characters in the general populace. It didn't stop them from explicitly saying, "shall not be infringed".

Although i appreciate what the OP did, we are far too gone for that to be effective. The point being, these people believe they are on the morally good side of the societal fissure. Whats to shame if they are proud of what they are doing? Who would shame them when corporate america, majority government and large swaths of the population support them? I mean, we are so far gone that just by posting "all lives matter" on your FB page will cause you to be fired from your job! Not even just your job either, your wife will get fired too!

No....We are too far down the rabbit hole at this point. Too many good people have stayed silent for too long. Too many people just want things to go back to normal. I see it going one of two ways:

#1 We basically relive our own Chinese cultural revolution, the radicals take over the government and force their own race-based communism on our country as all the "principled conservatives" sit idled by hoping to make it to retirement before the gulag.

#2 Armed Insurrection.

I think this is ultimately why the US needs to be broken up.

1. Wrote a strongly-worded letter to the Editor for my local rag. They have been publishing pro-BLM shit with no rejoinder. It was actually pretty good, they haven't published it yet, they should. I'm going to walk over there Monday (paper office is <100 yards from my front door) to ask, and see if they will allow some Freelance submissions (I mean free for them).
  2. I video-taped all of the little twits holding up BLM signs, and added them to the archive of Revolutionaries, which they are.
  3. I investigated the older, wealthier backers of our local BLM movement, and identified:
    1. An ex-Union Activist with money
    2. A 'collective' which has been the source of local political activism for years
    3. A School Board member who is part of that collective
    4. Several local Attorneys who contribute and otherwise aid Far-Leftist activism
Things to do:
  1. Write one of our Service Academies about the BLM screed one of their cadets published on the internet. It clearly violates military regulation. This is a big one, I have to:
    1. Return the correspondence i already have at that academy
    2. Find out how to REALLY get in touch with the civilian CoC for that military Department
    3. Identify the correct Sentors and Congressmen to Re: the letter to
  2. Attend the next virtual City Council meeting to give a speech about BLM. This is over the phone
  3. Write the School Board about the Activist Marxist they are considering hiring (it's a big one)
So these are the little things we can do to keep our Democracy. This shit COUNTS.

Here is what I did NOT do:
  1. Buy Ammunition
  2. Buy a Gun
  3. Buy pepper spray
I didn't do those things because they're fucking worthless, and I am a Man with a Man's brain.

Good job. The more folks who step up and put out a little effort the better. It doesn't even need to bear fruit. Just having people hearing the other side of the coin will help. I know there are a lot of folks who realize that BLM/Antifa are nothing more than anarchists wanting to burn the system down, but they are too afraid to speak it out loud. The more who hear it, the more who will say it. Kinda how the left has been doing it for years.

When you really think about it, this is the way to avoid the shooting.

So you're ok with felons who used a firearm in a criminal manner , perhaps to shoot someone, to legally possess a firearm?

I think the sentence for using a firearm in the act of a crime should be brutal (20 years). That's 20 years on top of whatever the crime was, and not just for felons. Other than that, a felony should have nothing to do with gun ownership.

It's an unholy alliance that stretches across elected officials, the DNC, the CIA, members of the MSM, Black Rock Financial, Antifa, BLM

Yes.

If you lose your license to drive do you get them back? If you get a DUI do you get to drive again?

No difference.

Good job. The more folks who step up and put out a little effort the better. It doesn't even need to bear fruit. Just having people hearing the other side of the coin will help. I know there are a lot of folks who realize that BLM/Antifa are nothing more than anarchists wanting to burn the system down, but they are too afraid to speak it out loud. The more who hear it, the more who will say it. Kinda how the left has been doing it for years.

When you really think about it, this is the way to avoid the shooting.

I'm with IEATRKS that there really isn't much left, but for the shooting to start.

I'm with IEATRKS that there really isn't much left, but for the shooting to start.

I fear you may be correct. There is no doubt in my mind that BLM/Antifa will not be happy until it's open season on white folks. The more folks that realize it, the fewer that will get dragged out of their cars at an intersection and beaten to death by obsolete farm equipment.

I fear you may be correct. There is no doubt in my mind that BLM/Antifa will not be happy until it's open season on white folks. The more folks that realize it, the fewer that will get dragged out of their cars at an intersection and beaten to death by obsolete farm equipment.

:lmao:

I didn't have to buy shit.

I did finally get around to filling all the empty magazines. I swear they just keep falling out of random places but I keep filling them up and putting them back on the shelf. I didn't know I had this many feed lips to fill.

#2 Armed Insurrection.

Those companies and this country cannot function without white males and their privilege. Our population is simply too high. Therefore the money we spend and the work we do is the loudest voice we got.
Those companies say the shit they do because we provide them the means to do so.
Entitled bitch babies act the way they do because we've allowed a system to be set up that robs from the producers and gives to people that would have been left for dead 120 years ago.
The human race has gotten soft. And while skin color happens to be a difference among humans, it's not a determining factor of characteristic traits. This shit is a cultural war of societal leaches, personal responsibility avoiders, and fascists vs normal people that go to work every day. And they are beating us through cries of racism.

I really dont think I'm overreacting of overanalyzing. My wife and I are seriously rethinking bringing a child into this fucked up world. Really want a son being told he's privileged from a young age simply because he was born a certain color? Fuck that. And that's the shit being preached at public schools.

The big issue with this, and why there is no other recourse than what i posted, is the fact that these people have been over taken by an Ideology. The ideology of a neo-marxist, race-based authoritarianism. Its not like it isnt unprecedented either. Nietzsche and Dostoevsky predicted exactly that this would happen in the 1850's. Hence why both Communism and Nazism arised right around the same time as each other, its not a coincidence.

You see, when Nietzsche declared the death of god, he did it with great sorrow. Because the quote actually ends with ".....and there will never be enough water to wash away the blood.". His statement here is in reference to the enlightenment movement and the response of people claiming that morality can be rationalized through science. Because the Judeau-Christian meta morality has been evolving through our existence for tens of thousands of years. It wasnt just declared out of the blue one day. Many billions of people had to die to evolve what we have now. Once you throw away thousands of years of dead spirits attempting to guide you through life, your worldview is totally open to interpretation.

That was the point of what they eventually predicted. That once you threw away the Judeau-Christian worldview, you had to replace it with something. You cant go through life with out some way to orientate yourself in this world. So, ignorant beings we are, many decided to replace their worldview with a "Rational" or "logical" morality. Once you take that step, then anything can be rationalized; Theft, Murder, Rape, Genocide, its doesnt matter. You can logically defend any of those actions once you have the right worldview.

Thats where the marxism steps right in. It gives you the right "logic" to do whatever you want. But what was once a battle between the workers and the capitalists, they have flipped it to the oppressed vs the oppressors. Using this logic you can define anyone as "oppressed" and anyone you dont like as "oppressor". Once those tables have been made, you can do whatever you want to them. Its an incredibly seductive ideology because it preys on resentment and "compassion" while removing all aspects of forgiveness.

Im writing all this out in hopes that people will read this and understand that there is no reasoning with these people. They are griped by a faith-like dedication to the cause. There is no logic, there is no rationality, there is no way to break the spell. Debating these people is like debating a Pentecostal preacher about creationism. Because they are both one in the same.

People need to realize we are in a war. The foundation for all great wars; a war of opposing worldviews.The war is occurring all around us, right now, in your streets, in your cities, and they do not plan to lose. All the while the "conservatives" are keeping their heads down hoping to make it to retirement.

That's a fucking damned good post; it explains how the ends justify the means and the means to an end right there at the finish too.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

The big issue with this, and why there is no other recourse than what i posted, is the fact that these people have been over taken by an Ideology. The ideology of a neo-marxist, race-based authoritarianism. Its not like it isnt unprecedented either. Nietzsche and Dostoevsky predicted exactly that this would happen in the 1850's. Hence why both Communism and Nazism arised right around the same time as each other, its not a coincidence.

You see, when Nietzsche declared the death of god, he did it with great sorrow. Because the quote actually ends with ".....and there will never be enough water to wash away the blood.". His statement here is in reference to the enlightenment movement and the response of people claiming that morality can be rationalized through science. Because the Judeau-Christian meta morality has been evolving through our existence for tens of thousands of years. It wasnt just declared out of the blue one day. Many billions of people had to die to evolve what we have now. Once you throw away thousands of years of dead spirits attempting to guide you through life, your worldview is totally open to interpretation.

That was the point of what they eventually predicted. That once you threw away the Judeau-Christian worldview, you had to replace it with something. You cant go through life with out some way to orientate yourself in this world. So, ignorant beings we are, many decided to replace their worldview with a "Rational" or "logical" morality. Once you take that step, then anything can be rationalized; Theft, Murder, Rape, Genocide, its doesnt matter. You can logically defend any of those actions once you have the right worldview.

Thats where the marxism steps right in. It gives you the right "logic" to do whatever you want. But what was once a battle between the workers and the capitalists, they have flipped it to the oppressed vs the oppressors. Using this logic you can define anyone as "oppressed" and anyone you dont like as "oppressor". Once those tables have been made, you can do whatever you want to them. Its an incredibly seductive ideology because it preys on resentment and "compassion" while removing all aspects of forgiveness.

Im writing all this out in hopes that people will read this and understand that there is no reasoning with these people. They are griped by a faith-like dedication to the cause. There is no logic, there is no rationality, there is no way to break the spell. Debating these people is like debating a Pentecostal preacher about creationism. Because they are both one in the same.

People need to realize we are in a war. The foundation for all great wars; a war of opposing worldviews.The war is occurring all around us, right now, in your streets, in your cities, and they do not plan to lose. All the while the "conservatives" are keeping their heads down hoping to make it to retirement.

I have 2 disputes with this post:
  1. Religion is not required to be moral. Rational Secular Humanism is also part of the evolution of morality that you speak about. You didn't make enough distinction between evolution of morality, and the REVOLUTIONARY overturn of morality that Cultural Marxism demands, and which we are witnessing right now. I'd like to make this distinction.
  2. Nothing that I've ever done vis a vis Race requires forgiveness at all. This is true for the majority of Whites in Europe and America, whose ancestors in almost all cases labored as slaves themselves 1 century ago. I completely reject the notion that 'forgiveness' should be associated with the evolution of moral thought in American which produced the end of Slavery and the application of Civil Rights to all Citizens. In general, if you are observing that forgiveness should be part of our moral evolution, I completely agree. But I will not have 'forgiveness' be associated with racial history in American or the West, because none is required.

Last edited:
I have 2 disputes with this post:
  1. Religion is not required to be moral. Rational Secular Humanism is also part of the evolution of morality that you speak about. You didn't make enough distinction between evolution of morality, and the REVOLUTIONARY overturn of morality that Cultural Marxism demands, and which we are witnessing right now. I'd like to make this distinction.
  2. Nothing that I've ever done vis a vis Race requires forgiveness at all. This is true for the majority of Whites in Europe and America, whose ancestors in almost all cases labored as slaves themselves 1 century ago. I completely reject the notion that 'forgiveness' should be associated with the evolution of moral thought in American which produced the end of Slavery and the application of Civil Rights to all Citizens. In general, if you are observing that forgiveness should be part of our moral evolution, I completely agree. But I will not have 'forgiveness' be associated with racial history in American or the West, because none is required.

Ok, well to start off, rational secular humanism is bullshit. Its full of short sighted, moronic book salesmen who dont realize everything theyre selling is just repackaged Christianity. Atleast the bible is robust enough to articulate metaphorically the principles of christ. Secular Humanism just assumes that being kind to people is "rational". Its not. Marxism is the example of why not. Also, its all built on the core principles of christ and assumes all those things are rational.

There are plenty of psychopaths in this world and their "moral code" is technically more rational than Christianity. They want something, they go get it. Someone pisses them off, they go kill them. They want some pussy, they go rape someone. Its a simple, logical motivational system. You cant argue that their moral outlook is "good" or "bad" without casting some sort of moral designation on their actions beforehand. Why is murder wrong? Why is theft wrong? Secular Humanism just says its wrong because it impacts someone else negatively. So i ask, who cares? Who defines that individuals and their felt hardships important to me? Who assigns validity to their existence? God? Oh no, its must be "Rationality" that does it right? Well thats very, very shallow thinking my friend.

if evernoob is the defender of all things right, the right is just as empty as the left. I think he'd be better off if he just comes on here and talks about stuff and doesn't do anything... well, clean his garage.

Ok, well to start off, rational secular humanism is bullshit. Its full of short sighted, moronic book salesmen who dont realize everything theyre selling is just repackaged Christianity. Atleast the bible is robust enough to articulate metaphorically the principles of christ. Secular Humanism just assumes that being kind to people is "rational". Its not. Marxism is the example of why not. Also, its all built on the core principles of christ and assumes all those things are rational.

There are plenty of psychopaths in this world and their "moral code" is technically more rational than Christianity. They want something, they go get it. Someone pisses them off, they go kill them. They want some pussy, they go rape someone. Its a simple, logical motivational system. You cant argue that their moral outlook is "good" or "bad" without casting some sort of moral designation on their actions beforehand. Why is murder wrong? Why is theft wrong? Secular Humanism just says its wrong because it impacts someone else negatively. So i ask, who cares? Who defines that individuals and their felt hardships important to me? Who assigns validity to their existence? God? Oh no, its must be "Rationality" that does it right? Well thats very, very shallow thinking my friend.

You're saying that Christianity is evolving into something. If you are Christian today, you are certainly not the Christian of yesteryear. This does not imply that Christianity is wrong in any way, but the interpretation of religion has certainly evolved.

I'm nearly identical with Christians in all but 2 regards:
  1. I don't accept Jesus as my savior
  2. I don't put more emphasis on The Other and Turning the Other Cheek as I do my own local tribe.
I'm closer to conservative Christians than I am to Liberal Christians, and conservative Xtians are closer to me than their liberal brethren.

Top Back Refresh