What's new

Here we go again methhead neighbors parking thier cars on my easement

Tomorrow a chain and my truck may be in order.

the day after thanksgiving a drunk was pulled over in my driveway and his car was blocking my driveway all damned day. After work, I put a strap from the side in front of the rear tire to the control arm and drug that thing straight sideways about 30 feet.

It was fun, I highly recommend doing it.

Is it your property, or not?

If so, just call a local tow company to see if they perform Private Party Impounds (PPI). This is the easiest way. They will come out, you identify as the property owner (or authorized agent) and sign paperwork stating such. Let them know where the vehicles needing a tow are currently sitting, abandoned/illegally parked/etc, and they will do the rest.

Once there is authorization for private party impound, they will be on it, STAT, as those are lucrative contracts (state-set rates for towing and storage, impound fees count for 24h based upon the calendar day, not the clock, etc).

Even if it is your property but on a utility easement, you can still perform the PPI, as the vehicles are not there as a part of the easement's conditions (utility work, contractors, surveyors, inspectors, etc.) rather they are illegally parked/abandoned on your property.

Dont mess with people who have nothing to lose. Tweakers never sleep, dont work and have plenty of time to mess with your stuff while you are away.

Cool heads prevail. Be calm, be polite. Good luck

unfortunately this is the case.

cameras before boulders.

the only good thing is they're usually really averse to law enforcement and cameras.

a very conspicuously placed camera is what finally fixed neighbor's guests parking in my driveway because they were too fucking lazy to walk up the hill from the street parking.

Same neighbors parked their junk on said easment. Cops came. Took 6 weeks to get a tow truck out because it is a county easement.

Cop even said "take your big dually drag them into the street and I'll come back in 15 minutes". The wife didn't want to start shit.

I have been semi dealing with this same issue in the Tacoma area. I swear these people are like cockroaches once they find a in.

Sounds like you guys are getting lucky, they haven't started in with the Squatter's Injunctions and other shenanigans. Methheads are dangerous to mess with b/c no future, but on the other hand their attention span is seriously attenuated unless it's a task they can work on visually and mechanically, like disassembling their entire automobile.

Sounds like you guys are getting lucky, they haven't started in with the Squatter's Injunctions and other shenanigans. Methheads are dangerous to mess with b/c no future, but on the other hand their attention span is seriously attenuated unless it's a task they can work on visually and mechanically, like disassembling their entire automobile.

Gas cutoff saw makes a convertible quick like.

On the second day of Christmas the tweakers left for me.
2 Methy trailers
IMG_0291.jpg
And a dodge ram full of garbage

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

On the second day of Christmas the tweakers left for me.
2 Methy trailers
And a dodge ram full of garbage

have you called in any of the plates to find out if they are stolen? maybe the police would take a greater interest

have you called in any of the plates to find out if they are stolen? maybe the police would take a greater interest

No plates on the trailer. Cops are "on their way" both myself and the neighbors are going to call them every day.

Called the materials place today, they can't deliver boulders for another week or so.

Cops just left. They stickered the truck and told me to call them if it is still there tomorrow morning.

The sheriff deputy was super cool. He is a wheeler too. We spent more time bullshitting about my jeep and King of the Hammers than we did discussing the issues.

NICE!

Out of curiosity, how large are the boulders, and what do they cost?

That trailer looks like $50 at the scrap yard....

be a shame if some oily rags in the bag of that dodge spontaneously combusted.

shit like that is dangerous.

Road flare down the fuel filler ought to take care of the Dodge.

Cops just left. They stickered the truck and told me to call them if it is still there tomorrow morning.

The sheriff deputy was super cool. He is a wheeler too. We spent more time bullshitting about my jeep and King of the Hammers than we did discussing the issues.

Is he on here? :stirthepot:

NICE!

Out of curiosity, how large are the boulders, and what do they cost?

1 Man rocks. Similar to these. The neighbor is coming over with his excavator when he can get a day off of work. I talked to another buddy and he is going to charge me a crisp $100 bill to deliver them in his dump trailer.
Clearview-Boulders-1-man-min.png

Hi class tweakers. Looks like it has a complete set of trailer wheels and tires.

Serious question, what kid of truck would it take to drag that dodge down the street. Assuming you have a v8 and big tires and using 4 low. Would it take a big diesel or could a half ton do it?

Serious question, what kid of truck would it take to drag that dodge down the street. Assuming you have a v8 and big tires and using 4 low. Would it take a big diesel or could a half ton do it?

My 4cyl jeep would yank the smurf biscuits out of that truck.

Top Back Refresh