What's new

Here we go again methhead neighbors parking thier cars on my easement

KarlVP

Not Sure
Member Number
Loc
Crusty's Brewing, Wa
So over the weekend, the meth house across the street started parking cars in my easement. No big deal, I think. They are having a party.

Fast forward to today and it's almost a full on homeless camp next to my house. I went out there and asked them to leave and they came back in a few hours. Cops were called.

Tomorrow a chain and my truck may be in order.

So over the weekend, the meth house across the street started parking cars in my easement. No big deal, I think. They are having a party.

Fast forward to today and it's almost a full on homeless camp next to my house. I went out there and asked them to leave and they came back in a few hours. Cops were called.

Tomorrow a chain and my truck may be in order.

Starting setting cars on fire. A little gas and a road flare does wonders to remove unwanted vehicles.

4ps3ih.jpg

Cliffs on the previous solution? I vaguely remember.

Same neighbors parked their junk on said easment. Cops came. Took 6 weeks to get a tow truck out because it is a county easement.

Cop even said "take your big dually drag them into the street and I'll come back in 15 minutes". The wife didn't want to start shit.

Craigslist post?

Free scrap you haul, don't knock on door just take it, will pull when gone.

Sit back and watch the tweeker royal rumble for free.

*been up for 5 days*

sees Craigslist ad, "Oh wow man free scrap! And its right across the street!!!

*hauls their own shit to scrap metal yard, picks arm with glee*

Actually, leaves a mess on MY property that I don't want to clean up. Idea is NOT to trash your property. Try car booting the cars and watch the shit show.

Dont mess with people who have nothing to lose. Tweakers never sleep, dont work and have plenty of time to mess with your stuff while you are away.

Cool heads prevail. Be calm, be polite. Good luck

Just burn the meth house. No reason to come back. Once its cleared, buy said property. :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh