What's new

Help me spend my family's money... 2021 Polaris Ranger

Deleted Member

So my stepdad has a 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000xp Northstar Ultimate.

He wants to throw some plug n play stuff at it like a lightbar up front, turn signals, lighting for the back, some mirrors and some kind of better means of putting the license plate on it.

I found some turn signals here:

Those things are money... he doesn't care.

Is there a "go to" place for all things Polaris? I am installing all this crap on his toy, because "family with shop and tools":homer:

I need some good mirrors (non lighted~ screw that).

A light bar to mount on the front with that can come off the terminal block up front and will fit in one of his 3 empty spots left on the dash, and some lights for the rear...

Halp.

Pics for reference...

20210820_130636.jpg

20210820_130851.jpg
20210820_130651.jpg

20210820_130833.jpg

20210820_130855.jpg

20210820_131023.jpg

20210820_130742.jpg

It has been a while for me, I have had mine for years and am happy with it so no more goodies, and I quit looking at the new stuff so I will stay content with what I have

Last time I looked, the Polaris catalog was insane, and everything was plug in
as fas as consumables, Rocky Mountain ATV is pretty much motorcycle amazon

hope that helps a little

I think this is it now . Brochure & Catalogs | Polaris Off-Road Vehicles

Just throw Polaris an extra $3000 and they'd be happy to bolt it all on.

I used a Corbin Custom Works kit for my general for the street legal bits. install was easy and directions were clear. overall its very clean. also check out WD Electronics they make nice kits as well. for mirrors I just went on amazon and found a set I liked. I figured they would get ripped off anyway so there was no reason to spend a bunch of cash on them. the polaris pulse bar really makes adding things easy and you can buy the harness pig tails all day on amazon for cheap. if you want it even easier polaris makes plug and play light bar harnesses.

I used a Corbin Custom Works kit for my general for the street legal bits. install was easy and directions were clear. overall its very clean. also check out WD Electronics they make nice kits as well. for mirrors I just went on amazon and found a set I liked. I figured they would get ripped off anyway so there was no reason to spend a bunch of cash on them. the polaris pulse bar really makes adding things easy and you can buy the harness pig tails all day on amazon for cheap. if you want it even easier polaris makes plug and play light bar harnesses.
Good to know... I want "ease" of installation... I definitely need the install kit/ harness for the terminal block up front for the light bar.

I have a pile of the factory Polaris lic plate mounts if you want one I can toss it in the
mail for you.

I just zip tie my plates on as IDGAF
He has a cheesy plastic license plate mount under the bed held on with one bolt and it dangles. I see it getting lost on his next outing. Will definitely need something sturdier. What does the factory one look like?

As for mirrors I found these:

Seems like they will get tagged at some point, for me anyways... but they are older and don't offroad really. Just gravel roads and forest roads.

He has a cheesy plastic license plate mount under the bed held on with one bolt and it dangles. I see it getting lost on his next outing. Will definitely need something sturdier. What does the factory one look like?
I will open one up and see what it looks like.

Top Back Refresh