What's new

Help ID a trailer

OffGrid

Member Number
Looking to ID this trailer or axles. Just took a look at it.

about 17ft to dovetail around 20 ft long tripple axle.
20220905_151153.jpg
20220905_151232.jpg
20220905_151503.jpg
20220905_151420.jpg

Looks way over built, frame and trip axle wise, for such a chicken shit deck.

Fabrimuhcobbled out of a mobile home for shizzle.

What's the bolt pattern and axle tube diameter? That'll tell the tail on tonnage, moreso the diameter but lug pattern helps too.

Looks like a trailer. Maybe 17ft to the dovetail and 20ft overall. Triple axle with a pintel hitch. What else can I help you with?

Looks like an early 70s miller equipment trailer... or they copied one. They are the only manufacturer Ive seen to the long narrow awkward tounge.

Heres a good assortment of millers to scroll through
Interestingly, none of the Millers on there (or any other site that I was looking at) have I beams for the tongues, they're all c channel tongue.
But they are the only ones who have that long tongue consistently across their trailers.

Aaron Z

Interestingly, none of the Millers on there (or any other site that I was looking at) have I beams for the tongues, they're all c channel tongue.
But they are the only ones who have that long tongue consistently across their trailers.

Aaron Z
Didnt notice the beams. Those were on the 70s reid trailers

Google images

Edit: the op trailer has a channel tounge. Its a miller

Looks like an early 70s miller equipment trailer... or they copied one. They are the only manufacturer Ive seen to the long narrow awkward tounge.

Heres a good assortment of millers to scroll through

WOW, Thank you, i didnt think it was homemade i got it dug out and ended up getting it fairly cheap but when i looked at how the dovetail was done and the long tounge it didnt seem home made, this look very much like what i got. I really appreciate that.

I got it for 2k, ive been looking for a while, anything decent in south Florida is 4 to 5k, for me to get it where i am will be another 2 to 3k in shipping and tax. All my other trailers are for boats or 40ft chassis for containers etc, nothing to suit moving equipment.

I figure 2k for that is a decent frame and starting point, going to change axles out and put on new rubber and make some money with it. I was trying to figure out what it was so i had an idea on origin and specs. Not sure how it ended up here, had a JLG man lift on it and buyer had no use for it other than to get the lift to his property.

Top Back Refresh