What's new

Harbor Freight/Badlands Apex 12000

My 7 owner YJ that I am refurbishing and building a mild wheeling rig out of has a 9000 lb badlands that looks to be 100 years old. Still works. I want to replace it because it's so ugly not because it doesn't work. :laughing:

The Irate Parts Counter will be online by the end of Oct, 250+ vendors and 300k+ parts avail.

Warn, Smittybilt, Rugged Ridge, DV8, Westin are a few of the brands off the top of my head

If you have a winch you're looking at, aside from HF brand, PM me a part number and I'll get back to you with a price.

Edit: I've been wanting to try one of the Smittybilt Gen3 winches.

The Irate Parts Counter will be online by the end of Oct, 250+ vendors and 300k+ parts avail.

Warn, Smittybilt, Rugged Ridge, DV8, Westin are a few of the brands off the top of my head

If you have a winch you're looking at, aside from HF brand, PM me a part number and I'll get back to you with a price.

Edit: I've been wanting to try one of the Smittybilt Gen3 winches.

Hf sells on Amazon, is there a chance they could route it through your store?

I almost bought one when they came out, but Amazon had the Smitty X20 10k for $430 so I went with that. The HF only comes with a 3 month warranty and it was like and $100+ to add the two year. Might still be worth it, but the Smitty does what I need.

I know it's not the winch you're talking about but I've got 2 of the 12k HF wire rope winches on trailers, one of them going on 8+ years. It's dragged anything I've needed up on the deck without issue. Would buy again.

i just bought one for my jeep...but im at the point jn my life that i do not plan on using it :lmao:

with 20 percent off and rope im happy with it.....

couple of guys in my club had the old hf winchs....and they held up fine with multiple uses ...but yes..they were unbelievable slooooow:laughing:

Thanks for the input.
Well. I got the wire cable. It was a long day getting the new trailer. 850 miles round tri . Hopefully have the winch mounted next week. I gotta go back to work tomorrow.

Top Back Refresh