What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

Happy Memorial Day

ANGRYBLACK

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Indeed. Happy Memorial day to our military. Past Present and Future.

FJC11

Asshole
Member Number
This day is for those who gave all , hence " Memorial Day " .:usa:

Flag tip for the day , half staff until noon , then raised to the top.

Grendel

Chaplain
Member Number
I wish people a solemn Memorial Day.

https://www.facebook.com/ArlingtonN...58371373976/10153858287193976/?type=3&theater

They don't get to be happy. I hope they find some solace in our memory of the fallen.

photo3113.jpg

Aisin

Grumpy old fuck
Member Number
Thanks to all that have served, are serving now or will serve. :usa:

You got your holidays all fucked up. This isn’t for those that served. This is for brothers that never came home. Definitely not a happy day for us that have served.

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
I don’t begrudge anyone that says “Happy”. It’s a day to celebrate their lives. Doesn’t have to be somber and celebrating isn’t disrespectful

Aisin

Grumpy old fuck
Member Number
I don’t begrudge anyone that says “Happy”. It’s a day to celebrate their lives. Doesn’t have to be somber and celebrating isn’t disrespectful

I don’t either. I explain to them what the significance of today is. There is a portion of our population that has no idea what Memorial Day means. Quite sad if you ask me.

shortbus4x4

Junk collector
Member Number
You got your holidays all fucked up. This isn’t for those that served. This is for brothers that never came home. Definitely not a happy day for us that have served.

Yep. I was sitting around the fire last night with friends and family having a drink and making s'mores with the kids and grandkids and this was brought up in the form of a question to the teenagers there. They had an idea it was for veterans and I said it was for the veterans that didn't make it back. I still remember the three Marines who were killed in training and other accidents in the two different units I served in during my 6 years in, here's to you and your loved ones.:usa: