What's new

H.R.2830 - To protect the Second Amendment rights of adults whose use of marijuana is permitted by State or tribal law.

you talk like your neighbor is the norm... or like making 700k regardless of drugs is normal...
no i dont, you interpret what i write wrong, i used my neighbor as an example that weed doesnt make everyone a loser.

Anything sold in stores openly has a warning label. Weed is sold openly. It doesnt have a warning label. People think its completely harmless.

Im not the dumbass, but people will laugh at you when you tell them its a schedule 1 narcotic.

p.s. theres plenty of anti meth/heroin ads
Pot is considered schedule 1 dumbass.

Pot is considered schedule 1 dumbass.

I know bro! Im not advocating it, just saying there should be a warning label for all the idiots lined up at the pot stores smoking thr shit 24/7. They do NOT realize what you and I do.

I know bro! Im not advocating it, just saying there should be a warning label for all the idiots lined up at the pot stores smoking thr shit 24/7. They do NOT realize what you and I do.
Did you stop and consider what happens if they do?

I have no issue legalizing anything and everything IF we are also legalizing letting your sorry ass die in the street with no lifeline financially

Since the second part will never happen, fuck all to the first.

Go to jail and rot. Could care less.

I have no issue legalizing anything and everything IF we are also legalizing letting your sorry ass die in the street with no lifeline financially

This. Right here.
If every person were dependant on them selves or at the very least their family and not govt handouts I would be just fine with legalizing everything. Oh and decriminalizing defending yourself and your property from junkie thieves by what ever means necessary.
Till then, fuck druggies and especially "pots harmless" pot heads. Im tired of smelling your stink everywhere. Fucking losers need to get baked to make it through life.

This. Right here.
If every person were dependant on them selves or at the very least their family and not govt handouts I would be just fine with legalizing everything. Oh and decriminalizing defending yourself and your property from junkie thieves by what ever means necessary.
Till then, fuck druggies and especially "pots harmless" pot heads. Im tired of smelling your stink everywhere. Fucking losers need to get baked to make it through life.
So I assume you guys would be cool with banning alcohol? Because it seems to me that liquor causes at least as much of a drain on society as pot/narcotics.

:confused:

This. Right here.
Ever smoked pot fedboi? No? Shut the fuck up.

So I assume you guys would be cool with banning alcohol? Because it seems to me that liquor causes at least as much of a drain on society as pot/narcotics.

:confused:
The same cops that are vocally anti-weed are usually the drunks that go home and beat their wives after cheating on them with the young paramedic, change my mind :flipoff2:

None of this has anything to do with gun ownership.
Also this. The entire argument in this thread is based off of antiquated stereotypes. Its the drug equivalent of saying that blacks shouldn't own guns because they're violent neanderthals.

prisons cost a lot of fucking money.
probably be cheaper to give them welfare. Then there's the cost to actual society, don't want a bunch of young black men acting like thugs cause they ain't got no daddy? Stop putting their daddy in prison for dealing drugs,or carrying a gun.

the war on drugs is a complete and total failure, both fiscally and culturally.
but hey, it did exactly what it was intended to do, give the government a means to control the minorities and hippies.

OK, so I manually updated the Trust Wallet app today,,and now Safemoon is on the drop down list.

prisons cost a lot of fucking money.
probably be cheaper to give them welfare. Then there's the cost to actual society, don't want a bunch of young black men acting like thugs cause they ain't got no daddy? Stop putting their daddy in prison for dealing drugs,or carrying a gun.

the war on drugs is a complete and total failure, both fiscally and culturally.
but hey, it did exactly what it was intended to do, give the government a means to control the minorities and hippies.
Cool.

I'll pay more for prisons than welfare since they would be out of my neighborhood, my city and not area altogether.

Like most policies, the people for or against them are fine with that position unless they have to actually have consequences, such as having day to day interactions with the lovely drug fucks.

Once you have brought them all to your neighborhood to live in your streets, then talk. Until then, STFU

Cool.

I'll pay more for prisons than welfare since they would be out of my neighborhood, my city and not area altogether.

Like most policies, the people for or against them are fine with that position unless they have to actually have consequences, such as having day to day interactions with the lovely drug fucks.

Once you have brought them all to your neighborhood to live in your streets, then talk. Until then, STFU
You do realize we're talking about weed and not heroin you self righteous prick?

I live in a small city infested with homeless junkies, I agree those people suck, but pot is probably one of the few things NOT in their system.

Your argument is equal to saying that the guy who drinks a beer or two after work is the same as the perpetually drunk wino who doesn't work

Cool.

I live in northern ohio bud, the epicenter of the "opioid epidemic", and I'm here to tell you that people weren't getting dead in the streets and there wasn't a problem until the government told all the doctors they couldn't prescribe pain pills.

The problem got a fuck ton worse when all those addicts, created in the medical system, then went and found themselves on the street corner buying fentanyl laced heroin or whatever it is.

So you tell me what the better situation was? people od'ing in the streets and funding a massive criminal black market, or people that were pill heads going to work and getting pills from the doctor?

easy access to drugs makes drug related crime go down dummy.
They can get themselves baked out of their gourd for pennies, so there's no need for the related crime.
It's like we've tried this sort of thing before and found out that it was a bad idea and america likes to get fucked up and you can't really stop it. You know what the percentage of the population that were drug users was in the 60's? It's about the same as it is today. Go look on the government's own web page, they'll tell you the entire thing is a failure with statistics.

also, the prison has to go in someone's neighborhood, so if you're the one advocating for it, maybe you should live with it.
There's a state prison a whopping 15 minutes from my house, maybe you've seen it in the moving pictures with famous people in it.
There's houses along the same road.
Don't be a NIMBY.

Cool.

The worthless drug fucks already live here, they're all over in fact. Rural low pay flyover country is absolutely infested with drug fucks. So why don't you stfu.

The worthless drug fucks already live here, they're all over in fact. Rural low pay flyover country is absolutely infested with drug fucks. So why don't you stfu.
but we don't know what we're talking about!

see that little sliver of the country from ohio to alabama.
yeah, we don't know what the fuck we're talking about.

and yes, I personally knew more than one person that was a functional addict on oxycontin and percoset, and then got dead when they went to heroin because they couldn't get pills anymore. people that previously went to work and hung shingles and ran concrete.

at least 4 from my high school class of less than 100.
maybe some others I didn't know about.
in a town of less than 2000 people.

putting them in jail doesn't fucking work.

and yes, I personally knew more than one person that was a functional addict on oxycontin and percoset, and then got dead when they went to heroin because they couldn't get pills anymore. people that previously went to work and hung shingles and ran concrete.

at least 4 from my high school class of less than 100.
maybe some others I didn't know about.
in a town of less than 2000 people.

putting them in jail doesn't fucking work.
I've said it over and over again, I don't think people understand.

We had an opioid problem in this country. When we "fixed" it, it became an opioid epidemic.

We could do the exact thing right now with alcohol. Think of all the lives ruined and wasted by that wretched liquid. Fuck it... let's ban it. I'm tired of seeing all the homeless drunks hanging out downtown anyway. Ban the shit and lock those nasty fuckers up.

:wipes hands: Problem solved. Right?

I've said it over and over again, I don't think people understand.

We had an opioid problem in this country. When we "fixed" it, it became an opioid epidemic.

We could do the exact thing right now with alcohol. Think of all the lives ruined and wasted by that wretched liquid. Fuck it... let's ban it. I'm tired of seeing all the homeless drunks hanging out downtown anyway. Ban the shit and lock those nasty fuckers up.

:wipes hands: Problem solved. Right?

clearly, it works that way w/ guns... so why not w/ everything else? Not like we've tried before... :flipoff2:

you rejects that think drugs should be illegal because you dont like them should just go to church and shoot yourselves :lmao:

Not sure if you want congratulation or sympathy because you know of a bunch of people that ruined their lives with that shit. Don't really care either way.

Drug fuck losers lives matter I guess.

Like I said above. Keep em outta my area and you can have em all to love and care for. I'll keep my shit not stolen, my streets cleaner, less kids getting killed in drivebys, etc. Hell, I will be to my second funeral this calendar year soon for 17-19 year olds that were killed in druggie crossfires.

Or just legalize it all, and let em fall in the street dead. Fine with me also. But isn't that what is happening with the opioids and now we need BILLIONS to "fix it" LOL

So what we really want is freedom to fuck up your life (and usually everyone around you that loves you and in many cases a lot of others that don't) by having legal drugs but a societal responsibility to repair the damage when that person can't handle their freedom of choices. Then the "its a disease" crowd, like posting above, will clamor for intervention for the "epidemic" of a chosen behavior. Then I get to help pay for it.

Like I said above, until YOU take those people into your homes, help them move into YOUR neighborhoods, and have their kids go to YOUR kids schools, then shut the fuck up about your righteous bullshit. You're not better than the elites that praise illegal immigration but don't have a single immigrant in their neighborhood, slowing up their kids classroom ,etc.

They are there already. No shit. They are everywhere. That is the problem.

Id be more that happy to have the newest prison anywhere around my place. No issue whatsoever. MUCH rather have a scary building with tall wire fences that the flock of walking dead everywhere.

Top Back Refresh