What's new

H.R.2830 - To protect the Second Amendment rights of adults whose use of marijuana is permitted by State or tribal law.

The libertarian in me says it’s not the governments job to control marijuana in the first place, or alcohol, or guns. They can tax it, but that’s the limit on the federal side.
Oboy here we go again :lmao::flipoff2:

Fucking stoners.

:flipoff2:
stoners doing more for liberty than the gun people lately.

The libertarian in me says it’s not the governments job to control marijuana in the first place, or alcohol, or guns. They can tax it, but that’s the limit on the federal side.
the libertarian in me says tax this dick fedboi

edit:
to expound, I don't believe the war on drugs should exist, nor should the NFA/GCA. It's not any of your business what another person puts into their body or if they own a machine gun, so therefore it's none of the government's either.

I mean, you could just make marijuana not a federal crime and completely fix all the problems, but ok.
Agreed, the holdouts on federal legalization are still stuck in the past and hold to the stereotype that all weed smokers are lazy, unmotivated, brain dead burnouts.

Marijuana just makes people more of what they are IMO, if you’re a lazy fuck sober, you’ll be a lazy stoner. And if you’re motivated and a go getter, it’ll help motivate you even more.

Pro-gun and pro-weed, don’t see that very often LOL.

Marijuana just makes people more of what they are IMO, if you’re a lazy fuck sober, you’ll be a lazy stoner. And if you’re motivated and a go getter, it’ll help motivate you even more.

The only person who smoked more than me was Screwy, god rest his soul, so I am 100 times more qualified to speak on the subject than most (also having witnessed life of someone close to me who was involved with weed).

I am smart, run my own business, have always worked.

The view that weed makes you more productive is an illusion, its pure bullshit. Maybe the first time you get high you feel like doing more, but quickly over time you become a "stoner", hence the term. You will become lazier, sloppier, pay less attention, and start to view reality different (think half baked, maaan!). Yes I was this for a while.

You dudes must be confusing weed with cocaine, or adderal, or the movie Limitless. Long term constant use of weed WILL make you a "stoner", period. Just like long constant use of alcohol will make you an alcoholic.

Call it what you want, but facts are facts, straight from the horses mouth (well not a real horse, one of those short midget looking horses :flipoff2: )

Speaking of cocaine... now theres a drug to make you better stronger smarter and faster. :lmao:

Im sure this has never entered your minds but have you ever asked what makes you within the Jurisdiction of federal law ?

As in federal law is suppose to stay within that 10 square miles known as Washington DC as it says in Article I Section 8, Clause 17
while I agree that the federal government has over reached with the commerce clause into nearly everything, that doesn't change the fact that you live in this world where federal agents can snatch you up and put you in prison in all 50 states.

so there's the argument in principal, which is valid, but then there's the reality of men with guns enforcing federal laws.

The only person who smoked more than me was Screwy, god rest his soul, so I am 100 times more qualified to speak on the subject than most (also having witnessed life of someone close to me who was involved with weed).

The view that weed makes you more productive is an illusion, its pure bullshit. Maybe the first time you get high you feel like doing more, but quickly over time you become a "stoner", hence the term. You will become lazier, sloppier, pay less attention, and start to view reality different (think half baked, maaan!). Yes I was this for a while.

You dudes must be confusing weed with cocaine, or adderal, or the movie Limitless. Long term constant use of weed WILL make you a "stoner", period. Just like long constant use of alcohol will make you an alcoholic.

Call it what you want, but facts are facts, straight from the horses mouth (well not a real horse, one of those short midget looking horses :flipoff2: )

Speaking of cocaine... now theres a drug to make you better stronger smarter and faster. :lmao:
ok, but it's still none of my business what another person wants to put in their body.

and the war on drugs has cost tax payers a fuck ton of money for pretty much nothing. We could end a fuck ton of problems by ending the prohibition on drugs.
it's like we didn't learn the dirst fucking time we tried it and got organized crime.

ok, but it's still none of my business what another person wants to put in their body.

to a point. but we learned that humans are a bunch of sheep. Tell everyone its OK to be high 24/7 and a lot will. Now you just dumbed down the population. Is that really a good thing?

Theres warning labels on EVERYTHING.

wheres the warning label on weed? Ohh, there isnt one. Why do you think that is?

while I agree that the federal government has over reached with the commerce clause into nearly everything, that doesn't change the fact that you live in this world where federal agents can snatch you up and put you in prison in all 50 states.

so there's the argument in principal, which is valid, but then there's the reality of men with guns enforcing federal laws.
100%!

"Yep, you guys are right- and it doesn't matter."

to a point. but we learned that humans are a bunch of sheep. Tell everyone its OK to be high 24/7 and a lot will. Now you just dumbed down the population. Is that really a good thing?

wheres the warning label on weed? Ohh, there isnt one. Why do you think that is?
Because its a Schedule 1 narcotic dumbass. Its illegal regardless of certain states decriminalization. It doesnt need a warning label any more than coke, heroin, or meth.

Because its a Schedule 1 narcotic dumbass. Its illegal regardless of certain states decriminalization. It doesnt need a warning label any more than coke, heroin, or meth.

Anything sold in stores openly has a warning label. Weed is sold openly. It doesnt have a warning label. People think its completely harmless.

Im not the dumbass, but people will laugh at you when you tell them its a schedule 1 narcotic.

p.s. theres plenty of anti meth/heroin ads

you have zero clue what youre talking about, my neighbor smokes weed ALL day long, he smokes at least 20 joints a day. that mother fucker works 12-14hrs a day every single fucking day, made $700k last year.

but yea weed is bad :lmao:

you want a warning label on water and air or corn next?

it's a friggen plant.

you want a warning label on water and air or corn next?

it's a friggen plant.
His posts need a warning label, "Reading this drivel may cause temporary retardation, repeated exposure may have long lasting effects"

right, just like there are 95 year olds who have smoked a pack of cigs.
yea im totally lying just to make weed look cool :homer:

you cant accept it because you have a personal problem with weed

last time he came over there was 3 of us, mother fucker rolled 3 joints :laughing: ive known him for 11 years, ive worked with him for years, im constantly turning him down when he takes a break to smoke a joint. i dont mind smoking a joint but i dont want to smoke 3 :laughing:

yea im totally lying just to make weed look cool :homer:

you cant accept it because you have a personal problem with weed

last time he came over there was 3 of us, mother fucker rolled 3 joints :laughing: ive known him for 11 years, ive worked with him for years, im constantly turning him down when he takes a break to smoke a joint. i dont mind smoking a joint but i dont want to smoke 3 :laughing:

bro you must be high right now :flipoff2: I didnt imply that you are lying - there really are 90 year olds that smoke like a chimney with no adverse effects. My point was, they are the exception not the rule. One successful stoner vs 1,000 deadbeats.

bro you must be high right now :flipoff2: I didnt imply that you are lying - there really are 90 year olds that smoke like a chimney with no adverse effects. My point was, they are the exception not the rule. One successful stoner vs 1,000 deadbeats.

p.s. I live in LA. I pass by weed shops 20x a day. I see the crowd. Antifa looking hippie fucks or :mr-t: , hardly many successful looking people

i agree, however your post was racist towards weed and not all weed smokers are losers :flipoff2:

and no im not high i havent smoked today, i dont smoke nearly as much as him :laughing: i dont like being high all day every day

None of this has anything to do with gun ownership.

p.s. I live in LA. I pass by weed shops 20x a day. I see the crowd. Antifa looking hippie fucks or :mr-t: , hardly many successful looking people
just because thats what you see every day doesnt mean thats what all weed smokers are like, i know plenty of successful people that smoke

my point is youre trying to blame weed, weed isnt the problem or a problem, the problem is the person

guns dont kill people, the person pulling the trigger does
weed doesnt make someone a loser, the person smoking it makes himself a loser

as long as the deadbeats aren't on on the tax payer dime I don't give a fuck.

end the war on drugs, and also end the welfare.
end
fucking
everything.

See aforementioned "tax this dick fedboi"

you have zero clue what youre talking about, my neighbor smokes weed ALL day long, he smokes at least 20 joints a day. that mother fucker works 12-14hrs a day every single fucking day, made $700k last year.

but yea weed is bad :lmao:
you talk like your neighbor is the norm... or like making 700k regardless of drugs is normal...

Top Back Refresh