What's new

GRIMREAPER, @GrimReaper_JLU , revkit.com/grimreaper is not a wheeler, He's trying to be an IG star.

No ducks in his pictures? No angry grill?

If you look closesly, it looks like he blew his grille budget on angry skull lights.

s-l500.jpg

Pretty sure I have a Grim Reaper here in town. Next time I see it I'll have to grab a pic and pretend it's mine. I'll challenge him to something and winner gets to keep the name.

+1 for not understanding naming conventions. Also agreed on needed protocol to resolve naming disputes, maybe that would set up a Darwinian mechanism to thin the heard of these clowns?
I saw a bunch of jeepers at the mall. Two of them started jerking each other off. I was disgusted that they would have their jeep meeting in public. I told their jeep bro they should have their meetings in private as I walked by. He said that was how jeep guys settled same name arguments. Whoever got the other off first got to keep the name.

:flipoff2:

I saw a bunch of jeepers at the mall. Two of them started jerking each other off. I was disgusted that they would have their jeep meeting in public. I told their jeep bro they should have their meetings in private as I walked by. He said that was how jeep guys settled same name arguments. Whoever got the other off first got to keep the name.

:flipoff2:
I thought that's just what happens when people from different fed agencies meet.:flipoff2:

Why is it always "Grim Reaper"? Are there no "Happy Reapers"? Maybe a "Doing ok Reaper"?
I know! I'm going to name my truck "Things are looking up Reaper"!
I wonder where I can find a smiley grill for my Rover?

Why is it always "Grim Reaper"? Are there no "Happy Reapers"? Maybe a "Doing ok Reaper"?
I know! I'm going to name my truck "Things are looking up Reaper"!
I wonder where I can find a smiley grill for my Rover?
Perhaps "Sunny Disposition Reaper" would work?

Top Back Refresh