What's new

GRIMREAPER, @GrimReaper_JLU , revkit.com/grimreaper is not a wheeler, He's trying to be an IG star.

F2504x4

Member Number
This is for google and all other search engines to find this idiot to give him his due credit for destroying trails , for more info click this link Jlu mall crawler uses winch and hi lift to move boulders from the trail

fblfbriuiacd4li-format-jpg-name-900x900-jpg.655546
54fa4a80-129a-42ba-ae19-0d66803ea33d-png.655430

What kind of pussy calls their mall crawler GrimReaper, then has to spend hours moving rocks just to get through a trail?

I've stacked rocks to get over something, but I unstack them after. I would never have thought of moving a rock that's part of the trail.

Isn't that another 4 door Jeep in the pictures already past where that douche GrimReaper took it upon himself to modify a trail?

What kind of pussy calls their mall crawler GrimReaper, then has to spend hours moving rocks just to get through a trail?

I've stacked rocks to get over something, but I unstack them after. I would never have thought of moving a rock that's part of the trail.
It's the law of the JK/JL owner, you need to name your cookie cutter jeep something gay and plaster it down the side of the hood.

Some jeep owner help me out: if another jeep shows up named the same as yours, are you required to slap fight to the death and the winner gets to keep the name?

It's the law of the JK/JL owner, you need to name your cookie cutter jeep something gay and plaster it down the side of the hood.

Some jeep owner help me out: if another jeep shows up named the same as yours, are you required to slap fight to the death and the winner gets to keep the name?
naw, that makes you jeep bros.

I'll bet they just swap ducks and hug it out.

Where was this at? So maybe someone can go back and re install said obstacle. Or report him.

I guess if he can't get over it no one else should have to feel his pain.

This fuckin' guy. :laughing:

"I'm record..." stops recording.

"Beating on" his Jeep. :homer:

It has to be a proper duel with their wieners :flipoff2:

Typical Jeep owner being :rainbow:. Should have removed his ducks from his dash and pulled the dildo from his ass and tried it again.

:flipoff: this guy.

Reactions: DMG
So things like boulders are sacred to you rock guys?
Trails are what they are. You do not permanently modify them to make it easier for you to get through. Stacking rocks, fine and dandy, as long as you unstack them after. You do not move a two ton boulder because you are afraid it will put a dent in your mall crawler. If you can't make it through, back out and go find another trail more fitting to your vehicles, and the drivers, capabilities. Difficult trails are there because they were made by and for hard core trail rigs. There's lots of trails out there, don't need to screw it up for others just so you can say you did it.

Trails are what they are. You do not permanently modify them to make it easier for you to get through. Stacking rocks, fine and dandy, as long as you unstack them after. You do not move a two ton boulder because you are afraid it will put a dent in your mall crawler. If you can't make it through, back out and go find another trail more fitting to your vehicles, and the drivers, capabilities. Difficult trails are there because they were made by and for hard core trail rigs. There's lots of trails out there, don't need to screw it up for others just so you can say you did it.
wait, you are saying the hard trails are supposed to actually be challenging?:grinpimp:

No ducks in his pictures? No angry grill?

+1 for not understanding naming conventions. Also agreed on needed protocol to resolve naming disputes, maybe that would set up a Darwinian mechanism to thin the heard of these clowns?

Top Back Refresh