Group events

South East Irates

Golden Mountain Park (Sparta, TN) General Info

ridered3

Low Talent Wheelin
Member Number
Loc
Rockvale, TN
Golden Mountain Park in Sparta, Tennessee is opening back up for it's first ride since 2018 during the last weekend in July! Weekend is being brought to you by WOD (Wide Open Design) and SFWDA.

New owner of the park is a dirt track racing guy, so was on the originally didn't care about the offroad side until semi-recently. Spent lots of time helping clear trails back when this place first opened and can't wait to see this place back open.

img_1632-png.png

img_1633-png.png

img_1616-png.png

Last edited:
Picture of the old map per CartoTracks/Avena maps.

CartoTracks has said they’ll have a newer version of the map available for purchase/download before the ride.
IMG_2581.jpeg

Thats awesome info! Would have sucked to have to go ATM hunting in Sparta lol
For sure! I always carry extra cash on wheeling trips for that exact reason (others without cash or without enough cash) and charge a very reasonable transaction fee of $0 per transaction.

I forgot about him! My friend bought a hs9500 off of him on the old board. Wasn't there a build thread on that buggy at the old place?

I forgot about him! My friend bought a hs9500 off of him on the old board. Wasn't there a build thread on that buggy at the old place?
I don’t believe there was a thread for that particular one on the old board but he’s built a couple of them now. It’s a work of art.

Anyone else from here panning to go sometime this weekend?

I know Slander will be there so hoping to bump into him while there since I was lame last weekend…

We will for sure meet up!!

Top Back Refresh