Discussions:
Photos:

Latest photos

Group events

South East Irates

Windrock Buggy Riders Southeast Triple Threat

Wfoyota

Member Number
I started this last year in August modeled off a friend that does this up north. We will be doing it again this year as well as years to come. August 15 - 18. Aop Thursday 15th, Windrock Friday 16th, and Harlan Saturday 17th. Heres your invite. This is a killer time and we are trying to hit the hardest trails at each park each day. I can get more specific for anybody interested with where we will be staying etc.

My shit won't be ready, but I'd love to come !

For those who have any doubt, Alex (Wfoyota) is as legit as they come. He's not a tire kicker.
Thanks man! Im sure there will be an open seat somewhere.

Should be a mighty good time! Hitting the best trails at the best parks.

How many rigs started and finished last years Triple Threat?

Should be a mighty good time! Hitting the best trails at the best parks.

How many rigs started and finished last years Triple Threat?
Everybody that started finished but not without casualties :lmao:. I think myself and one other person were the only ones to not work on anything the entire time.

Bumping this as it is getting closer. Need to be making reservations if you are coming.

Less than a month away. Nobody interested?

One week away. Yall prolly scared anyway.

One week away. Yall prolly scared anyway.

No one likes you is more like it

jk, I was going to go friday but i still have 2 broke buggies and doubt i'll get them fixed in time. I might get the silver one back together but you wont let cool yotas ride with you anyway cause they make your expensive shit look bad.

No one likes you is more like it

jk, I was going to go friday but i still have 2 broke buggies and doubt i'll get them fixed in time. I might get the silver one back together but you wont let cool yotas ride with you anyway cause they make your expensive shit look bad.
The less people that like me means less people for me to wait on at the top of each trail.

Top Back Refresh