What's new

Go woke, go broke — AND go jobless!

So the same deadpool that was also ryan ryenolds were he tried to kill wolverine also hugh jackman and dead pool is hybrid of added xmen powers but is somehow a different universe.........
Deadpool has already killed that one off in the second movie.

Deadpool 3 is more Deadpool kills the Fox / Marvel universe.

So the same deadpool that was also ryan ryenolds were he tried to kill wolverine also hugh jackman and dead pool is hybrid of added xmen powers but is somehow a different universe.........
Don’t try to make sense of this comic book crap. They will kill off a character one month bring it back two months later, or release some other comic with the same characters but alive not dead. There is no continuity between storylines

Broke and jobless? Anyone bother to check his golden parachute? He'll never have to work again.

Reactions: ESC

Quit thinking about it.

Enjoy the crazy shit that happens and stuff that blows up. :flipoff2:

Why people need to know the entire life story and make everything about timelines and fitting together is beyond me.

Just blow stuff up and have fun blowing stuff up! :laughing:

So it seems that wokeness and DEI is looking to ruin something else. I was never a big follower of warhammer 40k untill I watched this fan animation

Then i watched some stuff about the game. I was a big D&D nerd back in the day (still have all my lead figures) so i liked it. Their figures professionally painted could go for as much as 5k. Yes i'm a nerd. Plus the fact the henry cavill gave up the superman role to do a warhammer movie (he's a big warhammer fan) was pretty cool.

Now it looks like they are re-writing the entire history of one of the most powerful groups to say that there has always been females in that group. Completely ignoring all the female factions and sisterhood's already in game and all the game lore going back to the 80's. I could not figure out why a company would do this then a vid that i watched explained it. Blackrock and Vanguard Are two of the biggest shareholders of their stock. There is another company in europe that is basically the british blackrock holding most of the rest. They are pushing this from behind the scenes.

The fans are fighting back. This is just starting and could get interesting. For the nerds

No different than the diversity company that is hired by an the video game developers now.

And then the video game companies wonder why the games don't sell.
Literally your entire demographic is teenage dudes. That's why Lara Croft had them polygon titties in the first place

Now all women in western games need to be uglified. And the new lara croft is no longer a tomb raider since that is a crime against indigineous peoples and their heritage. She is now a truth seeker!

When Disney bought Star Wars they essentially said "the 6 movies are sort of canon but the rest is not applicable anymore." Can you tell I'm not a Disney fan?:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Top Back Refresh