What's new

Glitterbomb 3.0 vs. Porch Pirates

Seems to me you could make a super easy version by just coating the bottom of a box in antisieze. However this one does take the cake for going above and beyond.

I think the issue with that is they might get pissed and vandalize your house. By the time they get home they probably forgot where they stole it from because dumb idiots, so they are less likely to damage your property. The antiseize spray at their house when they open it sounds like a good idea.....not as good as a pound of C4 that goes off when they open it anyway.

I’m really surprised someone ain’t making these to sell to the 5.0. For a shady house you want to get into set one of these up in the neighborhood. Let them steal it and then use it to raid house. lol of course in the wording on the box would say by stealing this box your consenting to a search of the premises the package is at.

I fucking hate theives. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing the boxes getting stolen and watching the perps being so proud of it. It’s like they deserve it.

[486 said:
;n236936]

nah, no recording
no phones
just bits of burning magnesium ribbon being flung about

Haha for bonus points you could toss some mag housings or make the frame out of magnesium. There would be no evidence other than the hole that got lit up to the temp of the sun.

The spring loaded pins that prevented the crooks from immediately putting the box back on when shit started to happen was a nice touch as well.

Whats amazing to me is not a single one of them looked like they lived in poverty. Just stealing to steal i guess.

Lotta families and SO casually watching in their homes. They steal so much it’s casual to them. :mad3:

I’m really surprised someone ain’t making these to sell to the 5.0. For a shady house you want to get into set one of these up in the neighborhood. Let them steal it and then use it to raid house. lol of course in the wording on the box would say by stealing this box your consenting to a search of the premises the package is at.

I fucking hate theives. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing the boxes getting stolen and watching the perps being so proud of it. It’s like they deserve it.

The problem is police don’t give a fuck if your shit gets stolen.

1156 santa clara street Apartment 21, Santa Clara, CA

note to self....don't leave shit outside near Santa Clara University.

Uh no. This guy is 100% legit. He even works with the cops. Did you even watch the video? :rolleyes:

One of the previous times he did this, he had friends leave the package outside of their house for some money and those "friends" split the money with someone to "steal" it. So there were some fake thieves. Mark pulled those clips out of his videos though and did an explanation on it.

Uh no. This guy is 100% legit. He even works with the cops. Did you even watch the video? :rolleyes:

I did. I saw him share the address of a girl living right by Santa Clara University in Apartment 21, and his ice cream containiner at the end. I actually kind of want it and look forward to watching his video about catching the nigerian prince.

Top Back Refresh