What's new

Glitterbomb 3.0 vs. Porch Pirates

Does it actually injure anybody? That would be a nice change. Asking so I dont waste 22 minutes of my life.... again

Does it actually injure anybody? That would be a nice change. Asking so I dont waste 22 minutes of my life.... again

I have a dry cut saw that produces some nice shiny chips. That and a pound of Blackhorn 209 would make a nice package. Sorry guys, saw it on YouTube. :flipoff2:

Glitter is cheap. He needs permanent marker fluid or anti-sieze sprayer. Make them fuckers miserable.

C4 would be a lot more interesting and beneficial for those of us who aren't massive pieces of shit.

Pure sodium or potassium. Make a package that pops the enclosure and at the same time cracks a stink filled water bottle. They'll smell like shit, have shell shock, and their skin will be covered in black splotches for at least two weeks. No chem damage to the cameras. My next level shit involves "anarchist cookbook" shit and explosions only get bigger.

Aluminum dust or graphite dust should be fun. Or used Detroit diesel oil

Seems to me you could make a super easy version by just coating the bottom of a box in antisieze. However this one does take the cake for going above and beyond.

It’s too bad that’s it’s a crime to hurt criminals. Someone else setup booby trap packages that made a 12 gauge blank fire inside the box. I’d like to see the same thing but with steel bird shot, make it blow the side of the box out and hit the perp in the chest. Non lethal but would both scare and scar them permanently.

https://youtu.be/LqKPrLHmvRA

It’s too bad that’s it’s a crime to hurt criminals. Someone else setup booby trap packages that made a 12 gauge blank fire inside the box. I’d like to see the same thing but with steel bird shot, make it blow the side of the box out and hit the perp in the chest. Non lethal but would both scare and scar them permanently.

https://youtu.be/LqKPrLHmvRA

Rubber buckshot is where it’s at. Load it to about 1800 FPS. :usa:

I have pretty much an unlimited supply of steel laser dust. That shit stains anything it contacts. Could be fun.

Top Back Refresh