What's new

Getting a new walker

Fine, eat a bunch and maybe your asshole will plug up and you'll spew less shit here. :flipoff2:
Oatmeal doesn't faze me. Now, if I eat too much cheese, I'll drop a turd that feels a wee bit larger than the old butt thole I.D. Probably way up there on the Rockwell scale too.

77E7BBE1-376D-434B-BCB4-71757F55EB8A.jpeg
need spinners

As long as the blood is only coming out your ass youre Ok.

If eating bacon makes it come out of other places....
Unfortunately bacon isn't the only food that does that to me... it's just the most depressing one of the bunch... breakfast sausage is worse by 10. At least i have oatmeal :flipoff2:

Oatmeal does the opposite of plug up, bro.
He's old as fawk - probably just losing his marbles & forgot how fiber works :laughing:

. . . or he's just a dumbass (benefit of the doubt and all :lmao:).

:idea: - is it a hate crime to call a dumbass old?
. . . or to call a geriatric fawk a dumbass? :confused:
. . . maybe he's just an old dumbass :flipoff2:

He's old as fawk - probably just losing his marbles & forgot how fiber works :laughing:

. . . or he's just a dumbass (benefit of the doubt and all :lmao:).

:idea: - is it a hate crime to call a dumbass old?
. . . or to call a geriatric fawk a dumbass? :confused:
. . . maybe he's just an old dumbass :flipoff2:

show some respect for your elders before I whip your ass boy. :flipoff2:

show some respect for your elders before I whip your ass boy. :flipoff2:
Dood - that wasn't pointed at you, I was referring to the geriatric fucktard that forgot how fiber works within one's alimentary system.

:idea: maybe <gary> is one huge dump away from not being so cranky :lmao:

Dood - that wasn't pointed at you, I was referring to the geriatric fucktard that forgot how fiber works within one's alimentary system.

I know how fiber usually works, but that oatmeal stuff always plugged me up. YMMV

I know how to make oatmeal, but do you ?
Yes. Based on empirical evidence, my oatmeal knowledge is sound.

I can eat a double-serving of oatmeal and count on crapping a Duraflame.

Perhaps your question is best directed toward those with abnormal results.

I know, I was standing up for Gary, being old sucks :flipoff2:

I know, I was standing up for Gary, being old sucks :flipoff2:
How old you is?

I'm north of 50, and my body is approximately . . . 72 :laughing: . . . :frown:

Have you tired fiber? I hear oatmeal can help :flipoff2:

I sound like a bowl of Rice Crispys when I get out of bed in the morning................................. snap, crackle, pop. :flipoff2:
Same here. Other than my neck, back, hip, knees, & ankles, my body is fine :laughing:
Getting old sucks, but I've heard the alternative is worse so I keep on keepin' on :beer:

No shit. I sound like a bowl of Rice Crispys when I get out of bed in the morning................................. snap, crackle, pop. :flipoff2:

I would have imagined its more like walking on tree branches in the forest. :flipoff2:

Was that back when you were selling blowjobs at the Greyhound Bus Station?

This is the 1000th time you post about gay sex at the greyhound station. Are you sure this isnt a memory from your past? I mean you are the one who lived in vegas. Shit, Ive never even seen a greyhound station around here.

Homo.

Top Back Refresh