What's new

Get in here losers, FNLC

In. Sold my half done GL500 bobber thingy tonight, apparently if you cut a $100 bike almost in half and weld some bullshit back on it you can more than double your money on it. I guess the guy that showed up with the angery JK is going to "build" it for someone else for their first bike.

Click image for larger version Name:	hardtail.jpg Views:	0 Size:	328.7 KB ID:	158344

Last edited:
In.
speaking of selling cars, I posted my wifes 07 Mariner yesterday and had it sold at full asking price in under an hour. Guess I should have asked more than 5 grand.
Since I had a wad of cash, I got hammered with my brother who is in town last night so work was pretty rough today.

Now I'm chillin on the deck getting ready to slap a couple rib eyes on the Webber, sipping a cider. Aint doin nothing but the wife tonight.

Had round 2 of lithotripsy on my left kidney this morning, I was surprised the doc wanted to zap it again, instead of working on the right. Ultrasound after the first round showed some large stones in lefty still.

Having a tougher time recovering from the anesthesia this go round, been in a fog and had a headache since they woke me up. Been home since 12:30 this afternoon.

Must of had the F'n new guy do the intubation, damn my throat hurts, it's worse than my kidney.

They gave me some Tramadol, took one, didn't do a damn thing for the headache. I guess having a sore throat and throbbing noggin is keeping my attention off of my kidney.

I got results back on that Rock of Gibraltar I passed, in the photo I shared in Useless Things About you Day a few weeks ago, 2x3 mm, 13 mg, and 95% calcium oxalate. Which annoys the hell out of me because I made some huge diet changes to avoid oxalates 5 years ago.

So currently in bed watching The Hateful Eight for the first time, not as into it as I thought I'd be, ~1/3 through and on Irate ranting instead.

I'm cranky... well crankier than usual.

Trying to decide if I'm going to reset my sleep schedule by drinking or just hang out all night playing Path of Exiles.

In

Helping the kid with ideas for her room make over. We’re going for a “Dormish” theme since she would be in the dorm at Chico if it weren’t for Covid

Ran errands today, going to run some errands tomorrow. I got a text from work saying one of the paranoid millennials at work thinks he has Covid and is calling off until he gets test results. I get to cut my weekend activities short to be at work at 0300 Sunday morning because he has sniffles :homer:

In. Holding down the couch while the dog and my dad sleep on it. Had to fuck with the turdburban today, tried to stand me in a corn field. Nut holding the alternator wire on was finger tight apparently. Fowl hunting again tomorrow morning . Hit 6 geese with 4 shots today, filled my limit and my dads in about 4 seconds. Putting my waders on to go get birds, had to grab the gun and dump a crow just because. Dad looked at me and just shook his head. Hoping tomorrow goes just as well.

Had round 2 of lithotripsy on my left kidney this morning, I was surprised the doc wanted to zap it again, instead of working on the right. Ultrasound after the first round showed some large stones in lefty still.

Having a tougher time recovering from the anesthesia this go round, been in a fog and had a headache since they woke me up. Been home since 12:30 this afternoon.

Must of had the F'n new guy do the intubation, damn my throat hurts, it's worse than my kidney.

They gave me some Tramadol, took one, didn't do a damn thing for the headache. I guess having a sore throat and throbbing noggin is keeping my attention off of my kidney.

I got results back on that Rock of Gibraltar I passed, in the photo I shared in Useless Things About you Day a few weeks ago, 2x3 mm, 13 mg, and 95% calcium oxalate. Which annoys the hell out of me because I made some huge diet changes to avoid oxalates 5 years ago.

So currently in bed watching The Hateful Eight for the first time, not as into it as I thought I'd be, ~1/3 through and on Irate ranting instead.

I'm cranky... well crankier than usual.

Damn, almost sounds like your body is trying to make up for what they are telling you to keep out...

or maybe they are keeping you alive longer than you should have naturally lived....Good luck either way:flipoff2:

Well I'll be damned, a thread Redhorsecockgobbler hasn't shit all over.

Just got home from my wedding rehearsal dinner. Big day is tomorrow

Congratulations 🍺

I have no magical words of wisdom since my first marriage only lasted six years

My second is going on twenty three years. We have raised two awesome kids together, and have a pretty good life. I think I’ll keep her ☺️

Add - congratulations and wish you all the best.

Our one year anniversary is on the 17th, year flew by super fast. So far it has been great.

Jeep numbers guy:), your do attitude and speedy recovery are something I respect the heck out of! Cheers to you both...

As for us, day 8 of upstairs remodel is behind us, master bathroom is close to being finished, waiting on a fellow to bring custom granite tops we ordered for both bathrooms and our kitchen.
Still a good amount of work to be done...
Wife and I just got back from a top down evening cruise, not many of those left before weather turns for worse.

Wife went to bed about an hour ago, I 'm staring at the nightmare that is the front driveshaft in my buggy trying to figure out how to make it function properly and clear everything at the same time. Low riders are a bitch.

making something cool i hope.

A shit ton of shelving for the shop and some shipping containers. Not the coolest project, but I will enjoy it when it is all finished up. Basically I saw this pile of angle at the local gettin place and knew I better snatch it up before someone else did. Super clean and straight with a few holes and painted with a red primer. Must have been some kind of tower that was disassembled, or never put up in the first place I'm guessing. At $0.25 per lb I figured I better grab it all up because that same angle at the local metal supply house would be at least 3x that cost.

Been in Memphis all week. Glad to now be out of that shithole of a town. Doing laundry and just normal stuff around the house now. Enjoying my first good cup of coffee since I left on Monday and chilling with the dogs till the Gf gets home. Heading to my Aunt and Uncles house in the am to play cards and chill. Love this time of the year. Supposed to be in the 30's in the morning so don't know if ill ride my bike or drive.

I got home in time to vote before it closed for the weekend. MAGA 2020!!

In. No bad guys to kill, so it's a movie and bed for me. Lots of projects around the house tomorrow and Sunday.

In...

No work at salt mine, raining out.

Went to get a transponder as the road/bridge tolls is going cashless next month. Have to log in and enroll & put $ in account... Usually I go across the river to horror fright but today I went to some small town gun shop for ammo. Waited 1/2 to get in, some of us left. I went to the local place & no bullets, come back next Wednesday... Miss the days of getting a brick by shipping (F.U. ****o)...

Doing nuthin later-

Top Back Refresh