What's new

Get in here losers, FNLC

Motorcharge

Unregistered User
Member Number
Loc
Virginia
What're y'all up to?

Ate too much of that steak pie I posted in the Useless Things thread and sucking down a couple stouts.

I stayed on at a former job as a backup employee in order to not forfeit my quarterly safety bonus that's coming in next week, and I got called in for an overnight shift tonight... 9-5.

Oh, well. Such is life. That safety bonus will effectively triple my pay tonight. :fo2:

I guess I'm in, had some ham steak for dinner and the wife made pumpkin bars for dessert ...yummmm, going to watch Bearing Sea Gold in a few minutes.

Path of Exile and dicking around with something to watch on monitor three.

Knocked out some RZR nerfs earlier, went to the Mexican restaurant with my dad, old lady is out of town for her friends wedding. Should be a good night to sit in the thinkin chair in the garage with the dogs.

Trying to sell a shitbox on wifey's facebook.:shaking:

civic khan.png

Long VERY stressful week at work. I will start drinking later tonight

Just got to my hotel outside Knoxville. Trying to convince myself to crash out early instead of ending up half drunk blowing money in a sketchy strip club solo

In. Finished up the shedmahal in the sleet, I am fucking cold to the bone now. Gf spent the day baking bread, buns, cinnamon rolls and pies enough to last a few weeks so at least the house is nice and warm, smells pretty damn good too. Gonna finish up my 3rd OG Coors and hit the shower, after that moor Coors and ima bust out the air fryer for wings and tots.

Just got to my hotel outside Knoxville. Trying to convince myself to crash out early instead of ending up half drunk blowing money in a sketchy strip club solo

Inspect wiring before you start flipping any switches. :flipoff2:

in
looking for a winter shit box in cl. i don't f up my south Carolina truck with new yuck salt.
hunting in the am
looking to tag another doe.

in
Worked on building out the IBB Parts Counter GUI all day ... hungover and slow.
30min till the oldest kiddo goes to bed then couch time with the wifey

Top Back Refresh