What's new

"Game Changer" 4 Speed Auto to Toyota T-Case adapter?

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
I've been looking for this exact adapter for years and somehow I never hear of it until its discontinued? :confused:

Anyone know anything about them, literally the only thing that comes up on Google is the instructions pdf

Were they junk or?

Screenshot_20230615_193658_OneDrive.jpg
Screenshot_20230615_193651_OneDrive.jpg

Call Low Range?

I’ve looked for this or something similar as well. I guess I gave up and stopped looking.

I've read about it when they released it, a long time ago.
I was on the mailing list.

9CC16866-7C23-4CD6-8D06-2F645DEB963D.jpeg
19984030-0AE8-47FA-8A0B-7E41899B5474.jpeg

I’ve got one for sale if you want one. It worked good. I just wanted more power and went to a 6v and don’t need it anymore. $700 and you can take the transmission with it.

I saw that when it came out.... and then noticed they killed it when I went looking a few months back. Not sure if it was a demand thing? The coupler is always the hard part to duplicate, otherwise it looks about like the old dual tranny adapter.

You're talking about the splined shaft ?

That looked to be the easiest thing to duplicate IMO.

Yup, different spline patterns on each end. Not saying it's difficult, but not something I can easily make here. If I had the 2 pieces, the adapter could be cut on a CNC. I could be wrong, but the tail cone is a factory toyota piece?

90% sure the Cone piece is a th350 to Toyota tcase adapter. Which is actually kind of a shit design because those 4 bolts are a weak point.

The aa Toyota crawl box to atlas adapter uses the same little 4 bolt pattern and I remember someone having tons of issues with them coming loose.

90% sure the Cone piece is a th350 to Toyota tcase adapter. Which is actually kind of a shit design because those 4 bolts are a weak point.

The aa Toyota crawl box to atlas adapter uses the same little 4 bolt pattern and I remember someone having tons of issues with them coming loose.

Nordlock them?

I’m running a AA th350 to Toyota tcase now. They’re a little different. Yes the trans is free. With the adapter. If you have good tcase and trans mounts you should be fine. Most people have problems because they don’t support the drive train properly.

Then you'll just pull threads out. Bolt pattern is just too small no matter how you cut it.
F079C867-0807-431A-BF6A-840FF4500C0F.jpeg
Toyota tcase has two separate mounts plus the transmission rear mount there is plenty of support. If it breaks you doing something wrong. Motor mounts have to be strong. that’s the only thing that I can see taking out the tail-housing.

I’m running a AA th350 to Toyota tcase now. They’re a little different. Yes the trans is free. With the adapter. If you have good tcase and trans mounts you should be fine. Most people have problems because they don’t support the drive train properly.

Yes, but that's what the trans has, nothing you can do about that besides what you're doing.

The problem is introducing that into other applications that have better designed tail housings.

I saw that when it came out.... and then noticed they killed it when I went looking a few months back. Not sure if it was a demand thing? The coupler is always the hard part to duplicate, otherwise it looks about like the old dual tranny adapter.
The company that originally designed thr adapter and multiple other adapters was Inchworm, then they were bought by LR. I had asked a month after the product was removed from the site if they would ever bring the adapters back. LR said they have no intention.

The company that originally designed thr adapter and multiple other adapters was Inchworm, then they were bought by LR. I had asked a month after the product was removed from the site if they would ever bring the adapters back. LR said they have no intention.
Yeah mine says inchworm on it

Top Back Refresh