What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

Full Size Broncos of IBB

CDA 455 II

ANFAQUE2
Member Number
Let's see those 1978 to 1996 beauties! :smokin:

Here's my '94 that just had a 1ton 10.25 dually axle swapped in:
Axle swap XV.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Axle swap XV.jpg Views:	0 Size:	328.4 KB ID:	59680

FordTuff4x4

Member Number
Helping a family from church haul off a load of junk with my 94 D44 SAS, 8-lug outers, H2 wheels, D60 rear
towing2.jpg

Just finished fabricating a hidden winch mount, not sure how to rotate the second picture
winch3.jpg

winch4.jpg

Last edited:

Tell_Sackett

Member Number
I lost most of my pics on my old phone, but I have a 90 Bronco. 351w, 35 spline 9" with Detroit, long arm ttb lift ( for now, I have a solid 44 and an arb in a box that needs to go in) and a few other things. It failed smog a while ago and I didn't have the money or to fix so she's been sitting for a couple years. Planning on getting her going again and getting rid of the teenager mods from when I first built it, turning it into a nicer daily driver and dumping my Cherokee I've been driving. I'll start a build thread when I dig it out again, but expect slow progress between work, family farm and a two year old "helping".:laughing:

Edit, forgot the drivetrain. Swapped in a np435 with a 203/205 doubler.

Broncokyle88

The Great Kornholio
Member Number
My 96 XLT Sport.
408w, built E4OD. Still trying to decide between cut and turn TTB, or SAS.

Go fast rigs make pretty capable all around wheelers. If you aren’t strictly playing in the rocks, and don’t see going over a 37” tire, I’d lean towards cut and turned beams and a 9” rear

Broncokyle88

The Great Kornholio
Member Number
D93C1DD7-F2A0-4B17-B26A-2F99F4A0DD38.jpeg
Going way back here. Well before the rust really set in. That is my 88. It’s a 302 and an aod. It went through a couple rear ends, and I beat the hell out of the underside of, but it took surprisingly little body damage being wheeled. Between rust, and a pretty severe knock from the lower end, it’s been sitting for the past 7ish years, waiting for me to find the time and the funds to do something with it. Plan is fix the body rust, rebuild the engine and trans, and stuff super duty running gear under it and a set of 40s

Broncokyle88

The Great Kornholio
Member Number
So what all is done to your TTB? Looks like steering has been upgraded to a swing set?

It also has that kind of truss thingy going on, and I spy some plating out towards the ends of the beams. Plus I believe that’s an rcv shaft hiding out by the knuckle there

CobraJoe

Member Number
It's a 1996 Eddie Bauer with a 5.8, E4OD, 1356 T-case, Currie 9" w/5:43's, Detroit Locker, Strange 35 spline axles, custom Trans. mount/cage, custom radius arm brackets, 30 spline manual hubs, Desolate Cut-N-Turn TTB housings w/Uni-Balls , 5:38's, Tru-Trac, RCV axles, Super Runner steering w/ Saginaw pump, 44" Mudders, custom 15"x15" Weld Racing wheels

Wheelin66bronco, the only reason I ending ub building the front was that I used to break axles plowing w/ the 37's, then, I needed a cur-n-turn after I lifted it again to clear the 44"s.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, right back at ya CDA 455 II

Last edited:

outdoorexplorationgear

Member Number
krustythebronco 1996 bronco 5.8l e4od, 4.56s arb front in ttb axle, lame dick cepek lift. rear is deaver springs, shackles and shock mounts fabbed by me, 14" coilovers until i can get some bypasses in there. front is going under the knife after i finish the work on the tow rig. ttb is staying, its plated, ill be redoing the radius arms and adding coilovers in the front.

photo25078.jpg

Last edited: