What's new

Full 2A Infringement Coming?

No thread on this yet?:::

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...dent-three-years-after-the-parkland-shooting/

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Thoughts? NRA and Trump crumbled and sold out with the bump stock ban. The ATF retraction on braces was a good sign. But now the forgetful messiah has issued an official statement and has congress and the senate to back him.

I'm not sure what surprises me more...

That you think the NRA wouldn't cave on an infringement... or that you think POTUS actually wrote that coherent statement.... :flipoff2:

That bitch harris did terrible things to gun owners in CA.

Now they want to punish everyone for the actions of a psychopath

They don't give a fuck about the shooters or the victims, if you think otherwise you are a fool. This is just their lame ass excuse to get guns out of the hands of citizens. It's called eliminating the threat. Once that happens the government will then have complete control with no opposition. Exactly what those fucksticks want...... :mad3:

They don't give a fuck about the shooters or the victims, if you think otherwise you are a fool. This is just their lame ass excuse to get guns out of the hands of citizens. It's called eliminating the threat. Once that happens the government will then have complete control with no opposition. Exactly what those fucksticks want...... :mad3:

Agreed. I had a discussion the other day regarding this and they said no way they’d come for guns. I said maybe, maybe not. But this time around they’re being clever/ mischievous about it and implementing a “tax” on items so it doesn’t look like a full ban...yet.

Agreed. I had a discussion the other day regarding this and they said no way they’d come for guns. I said maybe, maybe not. But this time around they’re being clever/ mischievous about it and implementing a “tax” on items so it doesn’t look like a full ban...yet.

People really need to wake the fuck up and get angry for the sake of this country. The Corona virus is a scam and we did nothing and accepted it... The election was a fraud and we did nothing and accepted it... They want to take our guns...

At this point they expect (and are most likely correct) that we will just do nothing and accept it. This is not good at all.

That bitch harris did terrible things to gun owners in CA.

Frisco was but a Primer....
Anything untoward is ammo NOW!
Ya'll are fixin to get some prk Mentality education jammed down yer throats!

Once that happens the government will then have complete control with no opposition. Exactly what those fucksticks want...... :mad3:

dunno man, if you paid any attention to the protests/riots in hong kong and 'the ukraine' you'd see that guns don't play nearly as large a part as rocks and glass bottles full of fire

guns just attract too much attention when used

At least this shows us what we all knew when the fuckstick was running!

What we'll need to watch for is if he tries to pack the courts before going forward with this unconstitutional bullshit.... because if he does pass or exc order something it will go to the supreme court where as of now has zero chance of winning.

Que in the "School Shootings" anytime now for the liberal push.....

No thread on this yet?:::

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...dent-three-years-after-the-parkland-shooting/

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Thoughts? NRA and Trump crumbled and sold out with the bump stock ban. The ATF retraction on braces was a good sign. But now the forgetful messiah has issued an official statement and has congress and the senate to back him.

Yes those are all true.

The main issue here is that nobody is standing up for you. I'm glad the NRA is gone and I'm kind of glad Trump is gone. For too long conservative interests have been taken up by other people, and delegated to them.

Not the Left. The Left allows people and institutions to represent and fight for them, but there is going to be a mass of political action there no matter what. Leftists don't let guys like Wayne LaPierre or Charlton Heston or Donald Trump make private-protection decisions for them.

When 'conservatives' stop with the lazy, careless, selfish approach to politics, things will change. They will not change before that.

As I've pointed out, they're not coming for your guns, they've already made guns psychologically difficult to use, for EVERYONE, yes you reading this.

And they will continue to do so becuase your old boomer uncle thinks it'll all sort itself out because for him, it did.

People really need to wake the fuck up and get angry for the sake of this country. The Corona virus is a scam and we did nothing and accepted it... The election was a fraud and we did nothing and accepted it... They want to take our guns...

At this point they expect (and are most likely correct) that we will just do nothing and accept it. This is not good at all.

Nobody will do shit as long as there's Netflix and frozen pizzas.

Yes those are all true.

The main issue here is that nobody is standing up for you. I'm glad the NRA is gone and I'm kind of glad Trump is gone. For too long conservative interests have been taken up by other people, and delegated to them.

Not the Left. The Left allows people and institutions to represent and fight for them, but there is going to be a mass of political action there no matter what. Leftists don't let guys like Wayne LaPierre or Charlton Heston or Donald Trump make private-protection decisions for them.

When 'conservatives' stop with the lazy, careless, selfish approach to politics, things will change. They will not change before that.

As I've pointed out, they're not coming for your guns, they've already made guns psychologically difficult to use, for EVERYONE, yes you reading this.

And they will continue to do so becuase your old boomer uncle thinks it'll all sort itself out because for him, it did.

You know Skippy one of things that has always puzzeled me it it is always "you, or yours", but never ours, or mine?
This is why I figure you are an Agent Provocateur for the FBI or one of the other three letter agencys, or maybe a foreign bot.

Seems like a lot of Democrats have been arming themselves too recently.... they may not feel the same about having their new guns taken away.

Yes those are all true.

Not the Left. The left allows people and institutions to represent and fight for them, but there is going to be a mass of political action there no matter what. Leftists don't let guys like Wayne LaPierre or Charlton Heston or Donald Trump make private-protection decisions for them.

:laughing::homer::lmao:

i guess let me start from the top.

1) how is the NRA gone? I doubt they’re going anywhere as they have lots of interest/ $ invested in the 2A. Also if you think the NRA is the only 2A organization out there then you really are stupider than you type.

2) the left allows people and institutions to represent and fight for them....:laughing:

3). they've already made guns psychologically difficult to use, for EVERYONE, yes you reading this. NOPE. WRONG. My kids enjoy guns. The left has probably made them difficult to use for snowflakes but not for me. So not sure where your extensive research came from regarding “everyone.” The left has made ownership more difficult with their infringements and demonization.

You know Skippy one of things that has always puzzeled me it it is always "you, or yours", but never ours, or mine?
This is why I figure you are an Agent Provocateur for the FBI or one of the other three letter agencys, or maybe a foreign bot.

They already got my guns. To applause from conservatives.

Then the actual nuts, the applause was less enthusiastic, but still there.

So for you gun guys, taking guns on a non-related, non-state, 1,000 miles away from guns, just ok to end 2A for that individual. You were happy about it, I'm scum.

Then you guys cheered crazy people getting their guns taken. Before Red Flag. Yes you did, all of you. ALL of you.

Now it's about politics, and you are pretty much all part of the demo that stormed the Capitol. Virtue-signalling how bad you think they are won't save you. Plenty of people here decried the Rioters.

So not you will accept taking guns for political reasons, and you will cheer it.

I came out and told you all about the 2A and how they're chipping it. You tihnk you're ok with my chip being chipped away? ok. We'll see.

He may have stated it somewhere so thought I'd ask

DV offender.

I've got all the statements I wanted to make out of the way long ago, I'm not against talking about it since I brought it up, and those are my rules (the ones I'm playing by here). But, you are new so there it is.

I don't know how to balance between tired of talking about it long ago, and making a point about it now due to my superior and more lofty perspective, but I brought it up so Ill explain myself.

DV offender.

I've got all the statements I wanted to make out of the way long ago, I'm not against talking about it since I brought it up, and those are my rules (the ones I'm playing by here). But, you are new so there it is.

I don't know how to balance between tired of talking about it long ago, and making a point about it now due to my superior and more lofty perspective, but I brought it up so Ill explain myself.

Yep, that will get them taken away pretty quick, assumed a handful of things but hate assuming.

Top Back Refresh