What's new

Full 2A Infringement Coming?

pretty sure he wasn’t but yeah definitely pretty close to a one man operation.

so anyone else have any thoughts on the OP? If not so I can HGTD and start a Ever****/ DV thread :flipoff2:

I was 3 so my memory isn't to clear on that :homer:

The DV thing should not be a black and white, automatic thing.
I had a friend who at the age of 18 married too early to a drunk druggie idiot bitch of a nightmare. One night they were both drunk and stupid and yes, he slapped her. The 1 and only time in his entire life. He got divorced shortly after and never had issues since. Yet here he is, in his 40's with no criminal record, no issues at all since age 18, and he will never own a gun.

Doesn't seem right to me that he's stripped of his gun rights the same way that a real abuser is, the type that actually beats his wife over and over and actually uses fists or worse.

there's alot left out of this story for sure......... obviously she claimed she was battered. and he was convicted of it....... is this correct: Has he ever looked into having an attorney trying to get
the charges of his conviction expunged? it could happen for him.. i'm not an attorney, but it might be possible...

Also the states have a reputation for dropping firearms charges if they can get the perp to plea to a deal they offer. It often lets them keep everything in house and not involve the feds. Because ones again the FEDS set the rules.

Part of the reason for this is the unconstitutional gun laws many states have. They dont want to give people the chance to appeal and have it end up in fed court. Just like NY dropped that case against the woman for not having a NY carry permit even though she had a carry permit in her home state. NY new damn well that after the gay marriage license ruling that the same issues would apply. NY does not want that.

There was also another case where someone was charged with an unregistered gun as their only charge. The state (cant remember which one) tried to reduce the charge to something else but the defendants attorney refused. The DA threw out the charges because state registration laws are illegal under the GOA of 1986. They use them as sentence enhancers or sacrificial charges to scare or induce people into compliance.

Part of the reason for this is the unconstitutional gun laws many states have. They dont want to give people the chance to appeal and have it end up in fed court. Just like NY dropped that case against the woman for not having a NY carry permit even though she had a carry permit in her home state. NY new damn well that after the gay marriage license ruling that the same issues would apply. NY does not want that.

There was also another case where someone was charged with an unregistered gun as their only charge. The state (cant remember which one) tried to reduce the charge to something else but the defendants attorney refused. The DA threw out the charges because state registration laws are illegal under the GOA of 1986. They use them as sentence enhancers or sacrificial charges to scare or induce people into compliance.

Interesting. Its just so fucked

I'd rather see them pass something completely fubar like 127 than some smaller incremental steps.

If they pass 127 everyone will say fuck that and not comply. States will say F you to the feds and it will be a joke.

If they just do one or several small encroachments then they will get less pushback.

there's alot left out of this story for sure......... obviously she claimed she was battered. and he was convicted of it....... is this correct: Has he ever looked into having an attorney trying to get
the charges of his conviction expunged? it could happen for him.. i'm not an attorney, but it might be possible...

Expunged isnt usually enough for the federal level. They would have to reopen the case and have the charges dismissed or changed to something else. Then he no longer has a conviction.

just remember, it's only an infringement if SCOTUS says so... otherwise, it's perfectly constitutional.

:fo2:

Reactions: Clb
gv680_210216.jpg

One would think Timothy McVeigh would have proven to them that if they are going to be attacked...guns will not be the weapons of choice.
Very true..I have mentioned being a left wing radial in the early 70's...they did not teach gun handling, they taught bomb making. The recent mideast events have shown the fear factor and carnage from bombs.....

One would think Timothy McVeigh would have proven to them that if they are going to be attacked...guns will not be the weapons of choice.

True....but lack of firearms (or strongly limited effective ones) will make the populace much more willing to comply, should the need arise.

True....but lack of firearms (or strongly limited effective ones) will make the populace much more willing to comply, should the need arise.

For the ones that might take a pot shot, sure.

This shit is getting unreal. If they keep this shit up we are going to have to register everything, pay insurance, and fuck.... a license for an antique firearm about your fireplace? Fuck this bull shit.

This shit is getting unreal. If they keep this shit up we are going to have to register everything, pay insurance, and fuck.... a license for an antique firearm about your fireplace? Fuck this bull shit.

Will you comply with any of that. Will they be able to enforce any of it?

The bottom line is who will enforce the rules? The SAFE act in NY is a failure less than 10 percent comply. The majority of county Sheriffs stated they will not enforce it....You think police really want to force themselves on their neighbors ?

Nope. Our local sheriff already stated we are a 2A county, as did the township's po-po... I see a great many saying, in short~ "Fawk thyselves".

I believe we will see many states telling the fed to pound sand.

"They" won't need to enforce it... Neighbors will do it for them... "They" have created a perfect environment to make social pressure (friends, neighbors, employers, bankers, etc) all that they need to enforce their will....

Weaponized drones will be the hot ticket. Drop an IED into the crowd and go back for another.

Bottom line is you fucked around and found out. And honestly with your history or random incoherent walls of posts, I am happy you cant own one. You appear to not be mentally stable or possess enough self control. The fact that even after you get a DV conviction you still felt it was ok to post stuff about how you could easily beat up women tell me you probably wont ever learn...

Then they should make a law keeping me away from women. Guns had nothing to do with my offenses. I once shot a gun from an occupied dwelling, and once I took pot-shots at some waterfowl on a pond from a speeding pickup truck (on private property), with a 16-guage shotgun from around 150 yards. Those are my firearms offenses in my life, I was a Minor both times.

I won't learn. There are some situations when a woman should be physically confronted by a man. I never did that, personally, but that's what I believe. You believe that there's no point where a man should physically assault a woman? I find that odd and I don't believe you.

The rest of your post is either some kindergarten shit or you are getting better at acting like an idiot.

Top Back Refresh