What's new

From Arti's Vault.. rock crawling 15+ years ago

Mother fucker, how old do you think i am?

I was married 2 years before youtube started. I know wtf it was like back then.

But please keep bullshitting your way through this, its going so well.

that would be considered creepy
Coming from the creepiest mother fucker on this site.
200.gif

but if you want to help with the movement..
If you really want the movement to make progress, eat a lot of fiber and drink water.

Unless you're referring to some other type of movement. :confused:

But you can blow that out your ass, too :flipoff2:

Well. If you wanna argue about a few hundred subscribers....

You see how that works you dumb mother fucker?

Success? The difference is i never gave a fuck or spam post my shit begging for views. The fact that there 81 people that were dumb enough to subscribe to "my channel" just highlights how shitty a job youre doing at your youtube "career".

Well. If you wanna argue about a few hundred subscribers....

You see how that works you dumb mother fucker?

Success? The difference is i never gave a fuck or spam post my shit begging for views. The fact that there 81 people that were dumb enough to subscribe to "my channel" just highlights how shitty a job youre doing at your youtube "career".

like it says on my page "ArTi54N's Hobby" not career.. if you think I have a career, you are the 1st one..

No, the main reason that they have done so bad is that they suck. You've been told this many, many times by many, many different people. In fact, it happens every single time you repost these bullshit "Hey guys, look at this!" threads. Then some more time goes by, you self medicate yourself into a forgetful state, and can't remember that not one single solitary person has ever said "Wow FartFan, that's a really good video." You take shitty video of people (including yourself) doing things in a shitty manner (driving 12 feet into a mud pit and then bragging about your second place trophy) or yet another cringe worthy video of a woman who is obviously (except to you) completely uncomfortable in your presence, while you make such horrifically awkward comments to them that it makes the viewer suffer from such sympathy rape fear that they close the video and go shower.

So here you go, since it hasn't made it into that drug addled mind of yours yet:

The videos suck. All of them. The ones you made 15 years ago suck, the ones you made a year ago suck, and the ones you have made that no one has seen yet probably still suck. You suck at making videos. Your "degree" was a participation trophy from a non accredited school for developmentally disabled children. No one on this planet is ever going to ask your advice about anything that has to do with cameras, four wheeling, space travel, stereo design, or women. Your memories are acid flashbacks of other people's lives or movies that you've watched.

You are not, nor have you ever been, in any way, an artisan of anything.

Go smoke yourself stupider.
My fucking god, I almost passed out as I could not get any air into my body from laughing so hard.

That has to be one of the best posts ever made since we lost the P

In Under Siege, Tommy Lee Jones' character talks about a "revolution".

Maybe you're thinking of Arlo Guthrie in Alice's Restaurant?

I can only find videos that are near that quote..

same goes with transcripts.. like this piece

Tom Breaker: Look, Bill, I know things are a little chaotic for you right now.
William Stranix: Chaotic? Wake up, Tom! You know, and I know, that chaos and bedlam are consuming the entire world! UV light waves are only the beginning, Tom. We have an inch of topsoil left.
Tom Breaker: Topsoil?
William Stranix: Sexually transmitted diseases, deforestation, irreversibly progressive depletion of the global gene pool. It all adds up to oblivion, pal. Governments will fall, anarchies will reign. It's a brave new world.

like it says on my page "ArTi54N's Hobby" not career.. if you think I have a career, you are the 1st one..
Funny. Then why do you keep crying at how many views you get per vid and trying to make $ off it? Youre whole "tool/chipper review" bullshit thinking you would be aev or wrangler star.

maybe you just havent been keeping up..

in order to get paid, one of the requirements is over 1000 subscribers

i will probably never make money off it, I know that..

so what are you saying about my wood chipper review?? was that good enough to resemble videos from professionals??

Last edited:
Nope. Said nothing of the sort.

But that doesnt matter bause youre stoned ass just keeps reading as praise unto thee.

so then explain this sentence:

" Youre whole "tool/chipper review" bullshit thinking you would be aev or wrangler star.

although I'm pretty sure AEV was a mis-spell.. cuz I checked their page.. and it doesnt jive

however WranglerStar is a very successful icon, in the youtube world

" Youre whole "tool/chipper review" bullshit thinking you would be aev or wrangler star.

although I'm pretty sure AEV was a mis-spell.. cuz I checked their page.. and it doesnt jive

Brown beret is the correct answer!!!!!!!

Why does this shit keep coming back up? :confused:

(and yes....I know I am NOT helping it to NOT come back up....but damn!)

Like i said, your stoner ass took that as a compliment didnt you?

You went on about how to boost your views by making tool review content, and it went as well as this.

No shit they are famous. Why do they has successful channels? Because they are well done and funny. I wonder what degrees they have?

Arti, you were at your best when you interviewed girls in skimpy clothes. The looks on their faces were great, and your questions were bringing the cringe on a level most can not resist.

You should spend some time in town, at the gas station, and if you see a pretty girl just get in her face with the camera and start asking questions. As she answers, you just pan that camera up and down her body, and see if you could walk a circle around her to get the butt shot.

I am certain you'll get suscribes and clicks that put everyone here to shame.

sometimes I have day dreams of approaching hot chicks in restraunts, and make a deal of paying their tabs for an interview..

but I aint got the money, nor the confidence..

maybe what I could do is use girls/women I know, and act like it was random..

-------------------------

this one is my favorite off this playlist.. if anyone is still reading this..

I think Joe is the only one who aired down from what I could tell.. he was the one asking for a pic of his tire/rim.. and it is his ranch

Top Back Refresh