What's new

Friday night losers club!!!!1!

Will12785

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Syracuse, NY
In. Currently trying to convince myself to pull the trigger on 200 bucks worth of powder.

that's what like 1.5 8lb jugs?
meh, it'll come back down eventually

prolly gonna make some food later

[486 said:
;n203910]that's what like 1.5 8lb jugs?
meh, it'll come back down eventually

prolly gonna make some food later

That's the problem. I need it now but don't want to pay the premium for it.

In.

Feeling run down. Trying to convince myself not to cancel tomorrow's bike ride (on the road bike). Just finished making dinner (Chicken Parm & Pasta).

Who wants to come over and work on the garage tomorrow? :grinpimp:

In. Just finished cleaning the house and doing the weeks laundry. Gf got off work early so were doing dinner now. Off work till the 30th so yay me.

calculated out that the top half of my house should weigh something like 12000 lbs
I have no idea why I did that.
Well I thought it'd be helpful in figuring out what kind of footings I'd need, but really all the information I'm finding on footing sizing is dumbed down to the point of needing none of that.

in
sheetrocking walkout basement.
2/3 completed
sheetrock hoists are the bomb

tomorrow new yuck opener of gun deer season.
heading out in the am to try my luck
still have a few doe tags as well as a buck.
just filling the freezealator.

Poverty cooking. Smothered pork chops w/rice and green beans.

Had a part sent to work so it wouldnt sit on the porch....Fedex ground still hasnt shown up yet...waiting for confirmation so I can go back and get it :homer:

In...

Spent this entire week of 10hr days tearing down a drill rig, moving it and reassembling it at another location. Lots of physical labor this week. Yuck!

Monday morning I have to go to Ft Worth to put a rebuilt set of hydraulic pumps back in a rig and as soon as I'm done there, drive out to El Paso so I can fix a cluster fuck of a wiring problem Tuesday morning.

Yay me. :shaking:

I should probably wash and wax my new trailer tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be nice.

Packed out my desk today. Working on the truck tomorrow.

In.

Feeling run down. Trying to convince myself not to cancel tomorrow's bike ride (on the road bike). Just finished making dinner (Chicken Parm & Pasta).

Who wants to come over and work on the garage tomorrow? :grinpimp:

You are a little to far away:flipoff2:

In. Getting ready to cook up a Rosemary Garlic Balsamic roast pork tenderloin and potatoes. If it turns out will do it with the venison loins I still have in the freezer.

Going to work on the ADU conversion this weekend, hopefully finish the painting in the bedroom and move in all the hardwood to start to acclimate. Leaves me one weekend to finish the little bit of electrical, framing and drywall patch before the cabinets show up. Thankfully it's a long weekend. Then appliances, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel:smokin:

In. Im going to sleep soon. I have got up and started working at about midnight for the last two days after going to bed at 8-9. I need to sleep tonight so I can try to put a rubicon t case in my 98 TJ tomorrow. Im not sure what parts I will need or can swap off the 231. Maybe I wont be able to do it. I will have tomorrow and Sunday night and Wednesday Night and Thanksgiving nights to get it done. If I need to order parts it probably wont get done. We are going on an offroad trip Thanksgiving weekend.

did end up making food
rice and beans with some good hotdogs cut up in them
the leftovers that didn't fit in the three containers got tossed in a pan with a diced onion and some eggs
didn't actually eat any, I'll do that tomorrow

In. Had tacos for dinner, inventoried all the bullshit drunk me has bought on eBay this week and it looks like I've got enough to finish one project and make big progress on another.

aww shit just remembered I was gonna get a pizza today
ah well, maybe some other day, none of the coopins work on fridays anyways

Packing. Leaving for Memphis TN in the morning. First vacation I've taken all year, looking forward to relaxing.

Uhhh.....whaaaat?

There are other places to go, you know :laughing: Holler if you want to grab a beer or need recommendations on anything.

I'm in. Met some contractors at the house today, started up a new paint job on my suzuki, rode bikes, drank some beers. Overall not a bad day I guess. Chilling out and going to bed early.

I made a 1st gen 4runner rear window work

I think I'm a certified electrician now :laughing:

Ended up being a couple cut wires and a bad latch switch

I can confirm that every other part is in working order :homer:

In. Shit work week. Gun deer opens tomorrow and I'm on vacation for all 9 days. Part of me just wants to sleep through it. Dad is up for the hunt, hoping a decent buck shows up for him.

In

I ran to town like I always do on Friday to top off supplies.

Costco had their “We are out of... “ sign up again. They were so out of TP they had it on the sign twice. I grabbed some rum and Kahlua (I’ve been on a Kahlua thing recently :homer:​​​​​​), we are good on TP

Friday has become “Steak, sautéed mushrooms, and baked potato night” (Mrs idea :grinpimp:). Now we’re looking for a movie

Top Back Refresh