What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

Dont they currently have FEMA "quarantine" camps in washington? Close enough im my opinion.
Are we sure these camps aren’t for the vaccinated? They’ll be the ones dying from anything soon enough. Israel has already warned they need to be protected from the rest of society...

Lol, people moved between the time they requested a ballot and mailing it in and military service members voted from an old registration address and somehow that proves fraud huh?

You people have somehow managed to cling to this hope way harder than the clinton camp did with her "little red commies stoled my presidency" thing. It's pretty impressive but sad.

Lol, people moved between the time they requested a ballot and mailing it in and military service members voted from an old registration address and somehow that proves fraud huh?

You people have somehow managed to cling to this hope way harder than the clinton camp did with her "little red commies stoled my presidency" thing. It's pretty impressive but sad.

Rules are rules and they should be stuck to down to the very last little bit during an election. It should be so secure there should be little to no reason to doubt it for either side, and with todays technology its actually a possibility

So how about the people that voted from their old address and their new one, eh?

Context, apply it... unless it doesn't meet your narrative.

23,344: Mail-In Ballots voted from prior address.
10,342: Voters that voted in multiple counties.
09,041: Excess returned ballots.
03,432: Official results don't match Voter.
02,592: Excess duplicate ballots.
02,382: Votes from voters who had moved out of Maricopa.
02,081: Votes from voters who had moved out of Arizona.

So how about the people that voted from their old address and their new one, eh?

Yep, its a problem regardless of whos names are on the ballots and should be seen that way from the left and right

And not one MSM outlet will report it.

2016: Russian election meddling!!!
2017: Russian election meddling!!!
2018: Russian election meddling!!!
2019: Russian election meddling!!!
2020: Our elections are safe and secure .
You forget "selected, not elected" and claims of electoral fraud in Ohio in 2004. For the left, every election they lose is illegitimate.

Your opinion of me matters less than zero. I have a long memory and I don't forget the bullshit people pull like so many others here.
So you are like a bitchy woman that brings up nonsense from something their partner said or did years ago? Got it.

Btw, what holy grail news source is up to your “standards” of approval? CNN?

So you are like a bitchy woman that brings up nonsense from something their partner said or did years ago? Got it.

Btw, what holy grail news source is up to your “standards” of approval? CNN?
You really do like to make all kinds of ASSumptions. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Its either true.

Or he knowingly lied under oath and fabricated a very elaborate story.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to see him in jail. Seems like they'd be able to prove that he lied pretty easily since his work would be documented as a .gov worker. :homer:

Is he in jail? Was he ever convicted of perjury?
If not, then it seems like it would be more truthful than not.

Multiple votes are definitely a problem. (I am curious as to what the party distribution was on those ones) However there is no law prohibiting moving between the time you apply for your ballot and voting last I checked. Are you expecting people to not switch apartments or move into a newly purchased house simply because they signed the documents during the period between the ballot request cutoff and the election?

How many of those out of state or county votes were military members?

The simple fact is that even partisan hacks hell bent on proving this election was massively fraudulent came up with zero proof of what the ex-president claimed happened. (as in "yuuuuge massive unbelieveably yuuuge amounts of fraud and they'll prove it!") You may as well go back to crying about being entitled to those 3rd party candidate votes again.

2016: Russian election meddling!!!
2017: Russian election meddling!!!
2018: Russian election meddling!!!
2019: Russian election meddling!!!
2020: Our elections are safe and secure .
No, the bullshit artists just switched parties. Trump is carrying on the grand democrat tradition of being a sore loser and blaming everyone but himself and you people are eating it up after mocking the dems for pulling the same shit previously.

Multiple votes are definitely a problem. (I am curious as to what the party distribution was on those ones) However there is no law prohibiting moving between the time you apply for your ballot and voting last I checked. Are you expecting people to not switch apartments or move into a newly purchased house simply because they signed the documents during the period between the ballot request cutoff and the election?

How many of those out of state or county votes were military members?

The simple fact is that even partisan hacks hell bent on proving this election was massively fraudulent came up with zero proof of what the ex-president claimed happened. (as in "yuuuuge massive unbelieveably yuuuge amounts of fraud and they'll prove it!") You may as well go back to crying about being entitled to those 3rd party candidate votes again.

No, the bullshit artists just switched parties. Trump is carrying on the grand democrat tradition of being a sore loser and blaming everyone but himself and you people are eating it up after mocking the dems for pulling the same shit previously.

Are you really that obtuse? We're not talking about people voting once from their old address.

You are supposed to vote in the county you live in, that is the law... these aren't people moving around in the city, but out of the county. Same with the state.

So you're ok if I vote in multiple counties and states? Or hey, how about I send in 2-3 votes for each, IE too many duplicates.

This is one county, that had more conflicting votes than was needed to swing the state for Biden.

Remove them, and Trump wins the state.

This is the first time I've seen this sort of cheating. Abhorrent behavior from either party.

Ironic that you're not up in arms about it.

Reactions: DMG
Are you really that obtuse? We're not talking about people voting once from their old address.

You are supposed to vote in the county you live in, that is the law... these aren't people moving around in the city, but out of the county. Same with the state.

So you're ok if I vote in multiple counties and states? Or hey, how about I send in 2-3 votes for each, IE too many duplicates.

This is one county, that had more conflicting votes than was needed to swing the state for Biden.

Remove them, and Trump wins the state.

This is the first time I've seen this sort of cheating. Abhorrent behavior from either party.

Ironic that you're not up in arms about it.
You are making a lot of assumptions that the data doesn't support because you want it to prove you right. That is confirmation bias.

You are assuming that everyone that moved voted for biden. You are also assuming that everyone that moved voted from more than one place. Neither of those assumptions are based on data provided by anyone. It does look like quite a few people did vote more than one time, but who did they vote for? You don't know, but you want it to be for the bad guy due to personal bias.

You're also assuming that I am happy with fraud, yet my entire career is based on fighting fraud of a different sort. I'm pointing out that even this group of yahoos that were anything but impartial couldn't even prove the claims of fraud that they set out to find.

You are making a lot of assumptions that the data doesn't support because you want it to prove you right. That is confirmation bias.

You are assuming that everyone that moved voted for biden. You are also assuming that everyone that moved voted from more than one place. Neither of those assumptions are based on data provided by anyone. It does look like quite a few people did vote more than one time, but who did they vote for? You don't know, but you want it to be for the bad guy due to personal bias.

You're also assuming that I am happy with fraud, yet my entire career is based on fighting fraud of a different sort. I'm pointing out that even this group of yahoos that were anything but impartial couldn't even prove the claims of fraud that they set out to find.
ironic post is ironic.

Then prove me wrong instead of hanging from the nutsack I never had.

Believe me, I piss on a lot of lawyer's parades because they think they have a sure thing but the science doesn't back it up.

"prove me wrong" - that's not how it works.

Besides, the numbers are posted. You claim everyone is biased except you and dismiss the numbers. If that's not irony, I don't know what is.

"prove me wrong" - that's not how it works.

Besides, the numbers are posted. You claim everyone is biased except you and dismiss the numbers. If that's not irony, I don't know what is.
Oh, so how many of the people who moved out of state or county voted more than once?
How many of them voted for trump vs. biden?
How many of the confirmed multiple voters voted for trump vs. biden?

That is important information that is lacking. You want to believe that these were all votes for biden but we don't know that.

Oh, so how many of the people who moved out of state or county voted more than once?
How many of them voted for trump vs. biden?
How many of the confirmed multiple voters voted for trump vs. biden?

That is important information that is lacking. You want to believe that these were all votes for biden but we don't know that.
irrelevant....

You're now focused on your desired outcome: that the numbers don't mean anything.

The reality is that the fact that the numbers exist is proof of flaws in the system the reduce the validity/integrity of the election, regardless of the outcome.

irrelevant....

You're now focused on your desired outcome: that the numbers don't mean anything.

The reality is that the fact that the numbers exist is proof of flaws in the system the reduce the validity/integrity of the election, regardless of the outcome.
LOL, the whole point of the audit was to prove that the election was stolen. Instead they found that they very slightly undercounted biden votes, very slightly over-counted trump votes, and found that 0.5% of the votes had what appear to be legitimate multiple voting problems. (which obviously should be investigated and prosecuted as per the applicable laws)

Who is claiming that the numbers don't matter? I'm saying that the numbers we have been given so far don't support a lot of the conclusions people are jumping to with them because the data is not complete. Without knowing how many multiple votes went to each candidate nobody can say whether those would have affected the outcome at all. For all we know at this point those all went to Jorgensen or Mickey Mouse.

You can assume they all went to biden all you want but that doesn't make it true.

LOL, the whole point of the audit was to prove that the election was stolen. Instead they found that they very slightly undercounted biden votes, very slightly over-counted trump votes, and found that 0.5% of the votes had what appear to be legitimate multiple voting problems. (which obviously should be investigated and prosecuted as per the applicable laws)

Who is claiming that the numbers don't matter? I'm saying that the numbers we have been given so far don't support a lot of the conclusions people are jumping to with them because the data is not complete. Without knowing how many multiple votes went to each candidate nobody can say whether those would have affected the outcome at all. For all we know at this point those all went to Jorgensen or Mickey Mouse.

You can assume they all went to biden all you want but that doesn't make it true.
Source?

My point is that this election is not lawful, that the machine providers outright lied about connectivity and ability to manipulate, that the powers that be outright obstructed an investigation.

Top Back Refresh